• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Roxas is....

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

AllEndsWith-

... the complete antithesis of Sora in 358/2 Days. Really. Look at some of the English Days videos:

http://media.ds.ign.com/media/964/964462/vids_1.html

Specifically Wonderland Gameplay and Preview Event.

In Wonderland, Roxas is the bad cop while interrogating the Cat, and is totally angry at him. And after defeating Darkside, the choice of words Roxas uses while talking with Xion is just.... creepy. Something extra?

What do you people think? Is the true personality of Roxas THIS different from Sora?

Raz

i'm nobody
Staff member
Awards
You are just interpreting it to be creepy. And I just played KH1, Sora yells at the Cheshire Cat there, too.
That's not to say there aren't some differences. Roxas is different than Sora, but isn't the antithesis.

Roxas is more believable as a character, I'd say. Just more real. Which is odd considering he's supposed to be a nobody.

AllEndsWith-

You are just interpreting it to be creepy. And I just played KH1, Sora yells at the Cheshire Cat there, too.
That's not to say there aren't some differences. Roxas is different than Sora, but isn't the antithesis.

Roxas is more believable as a character, I'd say. Just more real. Which is odd considering he's supposed to be a nobody.
Ehh, at first it did creep me out a bit, and I haven't played KH 1 in a while so don't remember.

Anyway, Roxas seems more similar to Sora in KH 1 than in KH 2. But he isn't happy-go-lucky or crying over "the man-friend".... he's just.... dare I say it.... normal.

Raz

i'm nobody
Staff member
Awards
KH1 Sora and Roxas do have a lot more in common. But I always felt that the crying part was one of the few better moments of KH2 Sora.

8shortfuse

KH1 Sora and Roxas do have a lot more in common. But I always felt that the crying part was one of the few better moments of KH2 Sora.

Yeah, me too. My friends all make fun of him for that, but I'm always like, He was just upset because he looked every where for Riku, and he was in the last place Sora would have looked.

Roxas and Sora are supposed to be a little different. I'm mean seriously, would you expect them to be exactly the same. Example: Like the whole part with DiZ when he said Roxas sould share some of his hatred with Sora because he was far too nice for his own good.

Last edited:
S

sota

... the complete antithesis of Sora in 358/2 Days. Really. Look at some of the English Days videos:

IGN: Kingdom Hearts 358/2 Days Trailer, Videos and Movies

Specifically Wonderland Gameplay and Preview Event.

In Wonderland, Roxas is the bad cop while interrogating the Cat, and is totally angry at him. And after defeating Darkside, the choice of words Roxas uses while talking with Xion is just.... creepy. Something extra?

What do you people think? Is the true personality of Roxas THIS different from Sora?
you forgot that roxas is a bad guy . he is in the Organization XIII and his the Hero of Nothingness . so he twoside .

Raz

i'm nobody
Staff member
Awards
Roxas isn't a bad guy. He's a freaking martyr.

*TwilightNight*

Bronze Member
Awards
I don't understand what's creepy, honestly. When Roxas, after defeating Darskide, was hinting to eat ice cream to Xion? Because, that's more like, I'm guessing, unintentional innuendo. Not that it has anything to do with Roxas's character itself. The kid doesn't even know what exactly he said or made it sound like with his lack of knowledge and memories unless Axel gave him a descriptive 411, scarring the boy for life.

What I do love in those videos, however, is Roxas's sarcasm and snark.

And Xigbar ditching him. lawl.

Exact reason why I prefer him as well.

Raz

i'm nobody
Staff member
Awards
I don't understand what's creepy, honestly. When Roxas, after defeating Darskide, was hinting to eat ice cream to Xion? Because, that's more like, I'm guessing, unintentional innuendo. Not that it has anything to do with Roxas's character itself. The kid doesn't even know what exactly he said or made it sound like with his lack of knowledge and memories unless Axel gave him a descriptive 411, scarring the boy for life.
Yeah, it was totally unintentional and completely hilarious out of context.

What I do love in those videos, however, is Roxas's sarcasm and snark.

And Xigbar ditching him. lawl.
He's got some attitude on him.

Exact reason why I prefer him as well.
:D

khallsta25

Banned
you forgot that roxas is a bad guy . he is in the Organization XIII and his the Hero of Nothingness . so he twoside .

Roxas is not a bad guy cause he in the organization 13.they are not even bad.no emotions.yeah maybe they do evil things sometimes that is because they are striving for there true goal.To be whole.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back