• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Roxas keyblades

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Endgame

:D
soraandkairi4eva said:
i'm not sure if this is suppose to be in the spoilers so sorry
um i've been wondering and please don't flame. but how did Roxas get the oathkeeper and the oblivion?
once again please do not flame and thankx

Roxas is formed from Sora, and the Oathkeeper and Oblivion represent two important sides of Sora: The Oathkeeper, his gentle, caring protective side, and the Oblivion, his brutal, instinctive side. Therefore, Roxas was able to access them.

Squirrel

umm well all i no is that he had them in the deep dive movie cuz he threw one to riku. maybe they arent suppossed to be those two but maybe they represent light and darkness.
Spoiler Spoiler Show

so maybe they represent a struggle within sora

Squirrel

srry for double postin but i just remembered something
Spoiler Spoiler Show
maybe thats a sign of things to come

Royale

manic
Squirrel said:
umm well all i no is that he had them in the deep dive movie cuz he threw one to riku. maybe they arent suppossed to be those two but maybe they represent light and darkness.
Spoiler Spoiler Show

so maybe they represent a struggle within sora
He was able to use them because he's sora's nobody so he carried the 2 keyblades.Oathkeeper/Oblivion

keyblade weilder

He got the oathkepper, causs probably namine is kairi's nobody, and sora got kiari's lucky charm, so he got it out of that. and he probably got oblivion from the darkness, thru the orgie.

projekt13

i think, besides the fact that oathkeeper and oblivion represented the darkness, when roxas was created, sora had both oathkeeper and oblviion with him. so i guess, in a way, roxas inherited them. but that still doesn't explain how he can use 2 keyblades in the first place ...

Ðari

Look at you, armor-less
Staff member
Awards
Zetsumi said:
Roxas is formed from Sora, and the Oathkeeper and Oblivion represent two important sides of Sora: The Oathkeeper, his gentle, caring protective side, and the Oblivion, his brutal, instinctive side. Therefore, Roxas was able to access them.

^ listen to him he knows what he's talkikg about, also Roxas keyblades aren't real they're fake they reflect sora. He is able to weild them only b/c he is the nobody of a keyblade master.

Aucune Raison

DARLING SO THERE YOU ARE
He can probably use two keyblades because he was from the Organization and had awhile to fight with them and learned some techniques. Also I think the theory about a struggle inside with good and evil is nice. Also, both Oathkeeper and Oblivion were obtained during the Hallow Bastion/Rescue events, also the time when Sora became a Heartless and Roxas was formed too. If they make a KH3 they should show what happened to Roxas when he came to be a nobody.

Endgame

:D
soraawakened said:
He can probably use two keyblades because he was from the Organization and had awhile to fight with them and learned some techniques. Also I think the theory about a struggle inside with good and evil is nice. Also, both Oathkeeper and Oblivion were obtained during the Hallow Bastion/Rescue events, also the time when Sora became a Heartless and Roxas was formed too. If they make a KH3 they should show what happened to Roxas when he came to be a nobody.

You Phail.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back