• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Roxas or sora

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

KingofKH

who do you think is better roxas, sora and explain using examples from all the games

and sory if this was posted before

mine is roxas
i think roxas is stronger :cool: because during the fight at TWTNW roxas would have won if sora didn't get that cheap shot
he goes and transports his keyblade to his hand and strikes him down:mad:

Sir Jecht

Pro Assassino Attivista
Awards
I pick Sora cuz I have a nickname for him (twigboy ^_^) and cuz I've known sora longer than Roxas he is cool but Sora in TWTNW won the battle I still like Roxas but not as much as Sora.......only time I liked him more is when I had to fight Axel DAMN I OWNED!!!

KingofKH

i know that
but if sora never lost his keyblade he would have lost
because come on roxas is the dark keyblade master

The Conquerer

The Bloody Warrior
Awards
KingofKH said:
i know that
but if sora never lost his keyblade he would have lost
because come on roxas is the dark keyblade master

What ever. Roxas lost that fight. That is what Roxas gets for being cocky and over confident. Sora was the smarter thinker and he won. Personaly I think Sora is much better then Roxas anyway.

Biggest KHF an

roxas defintely because u barely no him and dont no wat he capable of plus he can use 2 keyblades without a drive

Puck

THE GHOST ELF of LONG BEACH
It wasn't a cheap shot. It's called Roxas isn't so mindful of his surroundings. He dropped his guard and because of that he left himself wide open for a killing stroke. Sora never once dropped his guard during the fight and because of that he turned out to be the smarter fighter.

getblazedordie

sora is stronger, not to say roxas os weak, cause roxas is awesome, but sora is a whole being, a heart, a body, and a soul, roxas is only a body, no heart, no soul, roxas "couldhaveshouldhave" stuff... no, when u fight there are no rules, either u win either u lose, sora won, roxas lost(even though he is awesum 2!), if roxas could have won, he would have won, he didnt, sora is stronger

Hanatori

I will BUUURN MY DREAAAAD
Website
tsuikai.deviantart.com
=/ Don't beat the guy up because he thinks Roxas is better. It's an opinion, don't discourage him.

Roxas has a completely different aura than Sora, I think. It's hard to compare the two. Roxas existed for what, a year? And he's pretty much up to par with Sora's fighting.

The Conquerer

The Bloody Warrior
Awards
xxTsukixx said:
=/ Don't beat the guy up because he thinks Roxas is better. It's an opinion, don't discourage him.

Roxas has a completely different aura than Sora, I think. It's hard to compare the two. Roxas existed for what, a year? And he's pretty much up to par with Sora's fighting.

He's on par with Sora because he is Sora's nobody. Who beat the guy up? We were just stating our opinions and why we think Sora is better.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back