• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Roxas or sora

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Cynel

Ocean Avenue, the corner of Cherry Street
Website
cxastrife.blogspot.com
another thread like this pisses me. Roxas is Sora's nobody, they might seem alike, but there are things differ from each other.

Anyway, I'll go for Roxas, I like Sora, but I prefer Roxas, he maybe not the spotlight of broadway, but I admire him for his friendship towards to Hayner and the gang, I know Sora's also like that towards Riku, Kairi, Donald and so on, but Roxas is more tragic, he's a really interesting character and a very cool one too, and there are also somethings he knows that Sora doesn't, not that I am offending Sora!

I like Roxas more, period.

<Roxas>

The Silent warrior
Roxas because he act's his own age and doesnt hang around animals

Last edited:

Rayne_Yamoto

I think sora and roxas are equally good I think roxas just has abetter since of style. I believe roxas could be just as good and as sora if he was a more playable character. Roxas being able to weild two keyblades without transforming gives him and edge over sora.

Ivyprincesofhart

Hanging from the bottom of the bottom when the bot
Website
www.fanfiction.net
getblazedordie said:
sora is stronger, not to say roxas os weak, cause roxas is awesome, but sora is a whole being, a heart, a body, and a soul, roxas is only a body, no heart, no soul, roxas "couldhaveshouldhave" stuff... no, when u fight there are no rules, either u win either u lose, sora won, roxas lost(even though he is awesum 2!), if roxas could have won, he would have won, he didnt, sora is stronger

KingofKH said:
i know that
but if sora never lost his keyblade he would have lost
because come on roxas is the dark keyblade master

<Roxas> said:
Roxas because he doesnt hang around animals

Before I get started, I've got three things to say.

1. getblazedordie: Roxas might not be a whole person, but he still has feelings. Don't get started with the thing about nobodies not having feelings, because I know that, but I think there are a few exceptions. One of them being Roxas, and that's because Sora was still himself and not a heartless. So Roxas had feelings and emotions, even if some aren't as strong as whole people. The other exception is Axel. I don't know why, but he seemed to care more than the rest of them. Why else would he give up what life he had to help Sora find Riku?

2. KingofKH: Yes, Roxas is the dark master, but he wouldn't have overthrown Sora just because of that. Roxas is one part of Sora's heart, while Sora has the other part.(If that makes any sense:confused: ) But as to him being the dark master, to quote Torah: " The Darkness isn't as strong without the Light, nor is the Light complete without the Darkness. Only corrupt Darkness is evil, because life depends on the three sides to Light: Light, Darkness and Twilight." So you see, Sora is Light, Roxas is Dark and they balance each other. Besides, I think Roxas let Sora win, 'cause he was just testing him.

3. <Roxas> What are you talking about, are you crazy?! Sure, I don't like Donald and Goofy much, but critters are way cool! Roxas might have felt better if he had a pet cat to talk to, 'cause mine help me feel better when I'm low. Animals rule! A shout out to my critter friends: The tribe(our cats) Moose, Oreo, Smokey and Zoey. My dog, Honey and to our girls(Guinea Pigs) Kairi and Raven. Animals rock!!!

Okay, now as to my opinion. I think Roxas, 'cause I can kinda relate to not knowing who you really are, 'cause I have that problem quite a few times. Not much else to say, because I used everything in the stuff above.:D

Last edited:

Puck

THE GHOST ELF of LONG BEACH
The thing is I think Sora actually won because Sora won. Roxas never appeared to be the type to do some sort of deceitful test. And his 'what!' reaction proved that it wasn't a test. So no, I don't think Roxas was testing Sora. I think he just wanted answers.

R o x a s

roxas..i mean his storyline is MUCH MORE deeper than soras
i mean what would you do, if you knew you werent to exist, you were suposed to be dead
all your freinds, maybe someone you love, just dissapeared...

KHeart_beat_*

Sora got a cheap shot and with Roxas you can use two keyblades and they are both so cool.... Also Roxas is just plain GREAT!!! I've heard the Japanse voice and it really matched, but the english verson Jesse McCartney is doing it do the voice is a little thrown off.

Puck

THE GHOST ELF of LONG BEACH
Do you guys even know what a cheap shot is? A cheap shot would be Sora striking Roxas in the back or kicking him below the belt. Sora struck Roxas face to face. If Roxas wasn't paying attention that's his fault. In a fight you're supposed to stay focused. Sora played by the rules. It's not his fault if his opponent is going to stand there and do nothing. It would be really stupid of Sora to grab his sword then stand there and wait for Roxas to do something.

Kairi-is-Naminé

SORA! Roxas suked. mabye cuz i had 2 play as him elary in the game and he was weak, but i hated being Roxas and couldnt wait to be Sora. Roxas' strength was passed on to Sora, so they would have had the same strength and stuff even if u played as Sora in the beginning. They just look different, and i hated being Roxas.
SORA ALL THE WAY!!:D

KingofKH

thanx 4 all the replies guys/girls this is the first of all my threads to get more than 30 replies

thanxs again

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back