• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Roxas **SPOILER**

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

native_lova_boy

yeah guys whats goin on? This has been on my chest for a while and its been eatin me up inside so heres my qustion, its a KH 2 spoiler so you if you know about this already thats cool, but if you dont want to find out a MAYJOR SPOILER about Roxas turn back now!!!

Awhile back on this website they said Roxas was the 13th member of the XIII org. is this the biggest spolier in the game, or not? P.s. plz dont spoil me anymore!!!

Eric

Retired.
Awards
Website
discord.gg
it is a big spoiler to some people cause they did not think about the unknown in DD and ASAS being roxas which is pretty obivouis and it is not the biggest spolier but is one out of many.

T

Tyler Durden

it's a spoiler, but not a very big one , unlike what im going to tell you about the secret ending...

UnknownEnigma

i didnt!!! i i thought it was riiku or king mickey but then it didnt fit rightso i thought ah well i dont knw who could it be....but i was just shocked tht they are the ones who make up the org

Eric

Retired.
Awards
Website
discord.gg
UnknownEnigma said:
i didnt!!! i i thought it was riiku or king mickey but then it didnt fit rightso i thought ah well i dont knw who could it be....but i was just shocked tht they are the ones who make up the org

no it was xenmas who made up the org since he was the first and also that was roxas in DD ASAS cause who else does the little spin the keyblades trick roxas does?

UnknownEnigma

hmm na i just remember hearing the 1st and last member were the ones who made up the org according to the nomura guy but okay i believe ya on xemnas however, i heard about tht throne stuff but only few vague details so im not much spoiled....wonder what wouldve happened if mickey really was of the org...how would his name be with an x

-Roxas-

UnknownEnigma said:
hmm na i just remember hearing the 1st and last member were the ones who made up the org according to the nomura guy but okay i believe ya on xemnas however, i heard about tht throne stuff but only few vague details so im not much spoiled....wonder what wouldve happened if mickey really was of the org...how would his name be with an x[

/QUOTE]his name should be kymxeic if he was an org.:)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back