• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Roxas vs. Sora

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

Who do you like better, Roxas or Sora

• Sora

Votes: 19 47.5%
  • Roxas

Votes: 21 52.5%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

RoxasXven??10

mines roxas its simple his cooler than sora and i like his hair than sora
yeah he had a sad story rather than sora always happy

KH is light82

sora because he may act silly but he knows very well whats going on and he would do anything for his friends:) dont get me wrong i like roxas to but i like sora more:)

Sora^Fan

Sora all the way! :36:I like how he let's nothing bring him down, how no matter how bad things get he always has a positive attitude, he's loyal and is very compassionate, enough said.

Axens

Banned
I think it is hilarious that it was confirmed that Roxas is smarter than Sora

Linkage to the confirmation please.

And Roxas does put on an aura of intelligence when he is angry. When Sora ia angered, he just seems like he may run and hug you afterwards. Roxas is more of a man than Sora :cool:

loke13

Waiting on FF XV and KH3 :D
Roxas and Sora have the exact same Keyblade. >.>

And personally I like Sora better. Sure, Sora may not be the most character developed character in the game (except for in CoM, but he forgot most of that :/ ) and may always be happy-go lucky all the time, but it beats Roxas.

I mean, in Days at the beginning I liked Roxas. I liked him in KH2 and liked him when watching cutscenes/stuff from Days. And then the ending began approaching, and he started treating Axel like shit, getting mad at him for saving his life/defending him from Xion, trying to keep Roxas alive and save their friendship (while also trying to save Xion), etc. And all Roxas does is go Kairi mode on Axel and cares all about Xion and basically nods Axel off as if he isn't important.

Now you could try to blame it on Xion's character that she is the reason their friendship ended, but in reality it was just Roxas' fault for being stupid.

Though I do like kH2 Roxas, not so fond of Days' Roxas. I prefer all the Sora's over all the Roxas'.

How dare you say Kairi cares more about Sora then Riku that has never been present in any game.

Lonbilly

Captain Marvel is a lesbian send tweet
Awards
How dare you say Kairi cares more about Sora then Riku that has never been present in any game.

Lmao. I didn't even say that in this thread. And actually, yeah, it has been. Who did Kairi want to leave behind and sneak of with Sora on the raft? Riku. Who did Kairi go "But _____ lost his-" about? Riku. Who didn't Kairi worry about at the beginning of KH2 and just go "Ehhh, he's fine. Whatever." about? Riku. Who did Kairi most likely leave out of the story she told HPO to make it "romantic" as Olette said it? Riku. Who does Kairi not give a good luck charm to? Riku.

Seriously, you need to go back and play the games if you don't think Kairi likes Sora better than Riku (which it seems like she doesn't even really care about Riku at all.)

loke13

1. that was a joke to break the awkward tension sheesh aprently Kairi cant make a joke everybody!!!

2.Don't know wat your talking about.

3. It was never said or implied in anyway she cared more about Sora then Riku in fact all she was really fretting over in that scene was the fact she couldn't remember Sora.

4.Whatever.

5.Who's does Riku give the papou fruit to..... Sora *gasp* he likes Sora more then Kair!i, except we know thats not true.

stacyadams

Linkage to the confirmation please.

And Roxas does put on an aura of intelligence when he is angry. When Sora ia angered, he just seems like he may run and hug you afterwards. Roxas is more of a man than Sora :cool:

Don't forget,Sora was unconscious for a year so he never got the chance to mature mentally just physically.

Lonbilly

Awards
1. that was a joke to break the awkward tension sheesh aprently Kairi cant make a joke everybody!!!

Nah. 'Tis why Kairi's "You know he's hopeless without us!" line in KH2 was just dumb. It was a bad joke made by Kairi. Kairi can't make good jokes.

2.Don't know wat your talking about.

It's called inferring based off of evidence in the series and showing all the stuff Kairi has done to imply she cares more about Sora than Riku. Even if I remove the lines she did while bashing Riku, we'd see she has more lines for Sora and about how she's worried about him or some other crap more than Riku.

3. It was never said or implied in anyway she cared more about Sora then Riku in fact all she was really fretting over in that scene was the fact she couldn't remember Sora.

Not said but implied. It's because SE or whoever writes Kairi's character does a crappy job at it.

5.Who's does Riku give the papou fruit to..... Sora *gasp* he likes Sora more then Kair!i, except we know thats not true.

I wouldn't be surprised if he did like Sora better. I mean, Sora's his childhood friend who he's known longer than Kairi. Besides, it's not like Kairi has really ever done anything special for him whilst Sora has. Not saying Riku loves Sora, but that he probably likes him better because Sora was his friend before Kairi and a much better one at that.

Don't forget,Sora was unconscious for a year so he never got the chance to mature mentally just physically.

Wouldn't he had matured from, oh I dunno, the experience in KH1 rather than actually become immature in KH2?

loke13

Nah. 'Tis why Kairi's "You know he's hopeless without us!" line in KH2 was just dumb. It was a bad joke made by Kairi. Kairi can't make good jokes.

It's called inferring based off of evidence in the series and showing all the stuff Kairi has done to imply she cares more about Sora than Riku. Even if I remove the lines she did while bashing Riku, we'd see she has more lines for Sora and about how she's worried about him or some other crap more than Riku.

Not said but implied. It's because SE or whoever writes Kairi's character does a crappy job at it.

I wouldn't be surprised if he did like Sora better. I mean, Sora's his childhood friend who he's known longer than Kairi. Besides, it's not like Kairi has really ever done anything special for him whilst Sora has. Not saying Riku loves Sora, but that he probably likes him better because Sora was his friend before Kairi and a much better one at that.

Wouldn't he had matured from, oh I dunno, the experience in KH1 rather than actually become immature in KH2?

3. Not even implied but thats all a matter of opinion.

5. And yet he tried to kill said best and longest childhood friend all for a chance to restore Kairi's heart and of course POWER.

6.Not really Sora nature was always happy go lucky it was just the emotional rollercoaster he was put through in COM right after his adventure in KH1 it would take a toll on anyway.

Lonbilly

Awards
3. Not even implied but thats all a matter of opinion.

It is implied, just the way SoKai is implied while SoRiku is implied. It's really up to whether or not the eprson wants to see it that way or not, but it's there.

5. And yet he tried to kill said best and longest childhood friend all for a chance to restore Kairi's heart and of course POWER.

Because he honestly believed Sora betrayed him and left him for Donald and Goofy. Besides, if Riku had really wanted to kill Sora, he would have. He had all the chances to but never once did, only engaged in battle with hi but never really tried to kill him.

6.Not really Sora nature was always happy go lucky it was just the emotional rollercoaster he was put through in COM right after his adventure in KH1 it would take a toll on anyway.

I know Sora has always been that way, but Sora pretty much became immature in KH2 whereas in KH1 he was actually more mature than you think his age would allow him to be. Not saying KH2 Sora was bad, but KH2 Sora was not as mature as he was in KH1 or CoM.

stacyadams

I guess the writers didn't seem to feel so. You'd also think that Roxas would act more mature because of his responsibilities in organization 13 but he acts more and more childish and needy as Days goes on.

bluefroggygirl

Roxas!
i just really like Roxas, 'nuff said :).
but Sora's tank too and he's right after roxas!

oh and,
i think that at the end of days Roxas was being such a douche to Axel because he realized that Axel was keeping way too many secrets from him. All Roxas wanted to know was who he was, he was just a confused kid throughout days who thought that doing missions and eating ice cream were all there was to life. hence why he was so shocked that he had a vacation. Roxas never got to live a life, so in the end, i blame the organization for making Roxas into some little monster D:.

NumberVIII

God, that's hard. Honestly, it's a toss up. I love them both. Although Sora annoys me a little in the first one, I love him in the second one. He's so funny, and I love how he's such a little kid at heart, like when they're going to meet Santa and he's so excited. xD But I also love Roxas, and his story is so sad.

And then the ending began approaching, and he started treating Axel like shit, getting mad at him for saving his life/defending him from Xion, trying to keep Roxas alive and save their friendship (while also trying to save Xion), etc. And all Roxas does is go Kairi mode on Axel and cares all about Xion and basically nods Axel off as if he isn't important.

Now you could try to blame it on Xion's character that she is the reason their friendship ended, but in reality it was just Roxas' fault for being stupid.

I agree with this. Roxas' behavior in the end of days, especially towards Axel, really pissed me off. And the way he just leaves him, on such a sour note..."No one would miss me." That's just cold, man.

I still love both of them though.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back