• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Roxas's Story

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Foxec

Here is what I think has happened to Roxas so far.
*Spoilers if you haven't played days*
When Sora released his heart, Roxas appeared in Twilight Town, where the Organization found him. In the Organization he became friends with Axel and Xion. After much confusion, Roxas leaves the organization, and battles Xion. Xion returning to Sora made Roxas go crazy-go-nuts and try to destroy Kingdom Hearts to get Xion back. In TWTNW he fought Riku, won, Riku became Ansem, and then Ansem won. Roxas was taken to DiZ, where he was implanted with false memories and eventually returned to Sora.

If I missed anything please tell me.

Lonbilly

an old man plaguing the site like a phantom
Awards
try to destroy Kingdom Hearts to get Xion back.

He tried to destroy KH because Xion asked him to stop Xemnas. Not to get Xion back.

Anyway, the rest seems fine except Riku didn't really turn into Ansem, but took his form and power.

Smile

Codename: D
Awards
Website
www.fanfiction.net
Not so much false memories as had his old memories wiped out, but yeah, you got down the general gist of it, only that Roxas was doing everything at the end so he could be reunited with Axel as well, as much as the translated version sometimes doesn't make it seem like that because they were busy making Roxas more Xion-obsessed than they already did in the original version.

Wolfkiller

He tried to destroy KH because Xion asked him to stop Xemnas. Not to get Xion back.

Anyway, the rest seems fine except Riku didn't really turn into Ansem, but took his form and power.

I think he did it t get Xion back too. He mentions something about everything going back to the way it was, as if by freeing KH, the Organization will need to keep him and Xion around to rebuild it, and everyone can continue eating ice cream forever!

WwhiptailwW

Why does Xion say to Riku (in his head) during the fight with Roxas: 'Riku please. You have to stop him!'
Does she not think that Roxas is ready to face Xemnas yet?

Smile

Codename: D
Awards
Website
www.fanfiction.net
I think he did it t get Xion back too. He mentions something about everything going back to the way it was, as if by freeing KH, the Organization will need to keep him and Xion around to rebuild it, and everyone can continue eating ice cream forever!

I doubt it was because of that. If they were back to how everything was, they'd eventually complete Kingdom Hearts again. And I doubt he really wanted to go back to the Organization.
Taking down Xemnas and Kingdom Hearts were Xion's last words to him, however, so he went with that.

Why does Xion say to Riku (in his head) during the fight with Roxas: 'Riku please. You have to stop him!'

Days Ultimania said:
Xion wants Roxas to set Kingdom Hearts free, but doesn’t want him to face Xemnas right now. She sees that he would most likely lose. So she begs Riku to stop him.

493pokemon1

Florida,USA, North America,Earth, Solar System, Mi

Remember what riku said.

"You go near Kingdom hearts the last thing you would do is get you life back"

or something like that. I kinda understood it like if he gets near kingdom hearts he would be destroyed by the organisation who obviously wouldnt let him get near it enough to free all the hearts Xion sended to it.
And as Smile put it she was talking to Riku not Roxas.

WwhiptailwW

Yeah I know she was talking to Riku. But now that you mention it I do remember him saying that to Roxas.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back