• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Roxy and Friends

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

Are they retarded?

• Yes they are.

Votes: 12 36.4%
  • No they aren't

Votes: 17 51.5%
  • z0mg I love Roxas...what was the question? ummm shud I care?

Votes: 4 12.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Dawning Twilight

The Egotistical Bastard
Making Out With DT Cause He's So Damn Sexy!
don't use that word as a derogatory term how many times do i have to say this!!! anyways not really it's not like one of them is gonna push one of the others off they just like the view. and if what you say is true why do people get on tall ladders to paint their houses? to paint it of course. why they're sitting up there is probably just to get a good view of the town. also their just made up characters no big deal to make a thread into.

Drama Setter

DaDides
Awards
Dawning Twilight said:
apparently Drama Setter thinks so though Drama Setter did it all on his/her own....

What the **** man, I haven't said shit. All I said that this thread is homo, I made no connection to the KH2 Twilight Town characters. Smh, your the one that's retarded here.

BunnyCupCakes

Day-Dreamer
Website
bunnycupcakes.deviantart.com
......maybe they're HIGH....

Shoot, if I wuz some lil kid, I would not be sittin up in some clocktower eatin icecream....

bad example for lil kids

Kid:Mommy...I'm going out with my friends to sit on the 1,000ft clocktower...be back b4 dinner!!! Wish me luck
Parent: All right dear ^_^

WTF

Dawning Twilight

The Egotistical Bastard
Drama Setter said:
What the **** man, I haven't said shit. All I said that this thread is homo, I made no connection to the KH2 Twilight Town characters. Smh, your the one that's retarded here.
watch your mouth please. no swearing remember G. and watch what words you use even if you repeat yourself. it's quite offensive understand? also you can bite me for that last comment. and for saying that word and not thinking about offending someone makes you retarded understand G? :mad: and yes i just made fun of you for talking like an idiot from the Gh-het-toe.

Dawning Twilight

The Egotistical Bastard
i have no problems and i'm no racist. i just think it's retarded when people act that way and think such i have to put up with that kind of crap every day so i may have gone over board my apologies. however i will repeat that i am no racist i have friends who are black as well so that takes care of that comment. and if you look up at what he/she said then i think you'd understand why i got upset. they did swear sensoring it of course however they did use a word that can be offensive to some people. okay?

Madness

lol internet
Website
www.freewebz.com
Uzumaki-Naruto said:
I hope they all fall... Especially Roxas

Spoiler Spoiler Show

And you know, rpg master, I'm pretty sure Dawning Twilight was just being sarcastic.

And Dawning Twilight, try to lighten up. Retarded/mentally handicapped people used to be professionally called "morons" and "idiots" until those words took on derogatory meanings, so then they started using "mentally retarded" to describe them, until "retarded" became a derogatory term so the term was changed to "mentally handicapped". It's pretty much just an unavoidable part of society that the meanings of words will change.

edit: Ack, I thought you were talking about the word retarded being used as a derogatory term, not homo. Anyway, it's the same basic principle. There have always been derogatory terms for homosexuality. Funny -> Queer -> Gay -> Homo. It's unavoidable, so try not to let it affect you so much.

Dawning Twilight

The Egotistical Bastard
Madness said:
Spoiler Spoiler Show

And you know, rpg master, I'm pretty sure Dawning Twilight was just being sarcastic.

And Dawning Twilight, try to lighten up. Retarded/mentally handicapped people used to be professionally called "morons" and "idiots" until those words took on derogatory meanings, so then they started using "mentally retarded" to describe them, until "retarded" became a derogatory term so the term was changed to "mentally handicapped". It's pretty much just an unavoidable part of society that the meanings of words will change.
i understand i did over do it and you all have my apologies. but it just kinda irritates me that people don't take into consideration what they say before they say it and i wouldn't normally say idiot and what not unless i were angry about something. and yes you are right i was being sarcastic i'm not a racist and all who though that have my apologies if you thought that. you can find out such in my responce.

Drama Setter

DaDides
Awards
Dawning Twilight said:
watch your mouth please. no swearing remember G. and watch what words you use even if you repeat yourself. it's quite offensive understand? also you can bite me for that last comment. and for saying that word and not thinking about offending someone makes you retarded understand G? :mad: and yes i just made fun of you for talking like an idiot from the Gh-het-toe.

Wow, this officially confirms it, you are a retard.

1) Where in the world did I bite you? It is called quoting.
2) I use homo in anyway I want, and in this case your a homo.
3) Why are you trying to imitate someone who didn't act ghetto in the first place?
4) Stop trying to defend the word "homo", you are definitely not changing anyone by putting up these petty arguments. After this I'm not going to go "OMG I shouldn't use gay or homo anymore in derrogatory ways!" I will still be myself...

Smh, dumbass. You just need to stop trying and shut up.

velocity2325

who said i was gone :D
Awards
Website
www.xanga.com
they arent really retarded.... but they are stupid to being sitting on a high clock tower. whos crazy enough to do that unless they have a parachute (however u spell it)

Dawning Twilight

The Egotistical Bastard
Drama Setter said:
Wow, this officially confirms it, you are a retard.

1) Where in the world did I bite you? It is called quoting.
2) I use homo in anyway I want, and in this case your a homo.
3) Why are you trying to imitate someone who didn't act ghetto in the first place?
4) Stop trying to defend the word "homo", you are definitely not changing anyone by putting up these petty arguments. After this I'm not going to go "OMG I shouldn't use gay or homo anymore in derrogatory ways!" I will still be myself...

Smh, dumbass. You just need to stop trying and shut up.
watch your mouth already can you read or something!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Jesus i mean look i was apologizing you crossed the line not realizing that!

1) i told you to bite me cause it's a phrase or expression.
2) that word is offensive to people especially to those politically involved in such. and i am not gay understand you piece of crap. so unless you know for sure if someone is such don't use it you idiot.
3) yes you did repeatedly too.
4) i asked you nicely to please stop saying such you freaking idiot! it offends me so please comply and i will comply with you with whatever you have against me. and i wasn't looking to change you. you should just take into consideration other people's feelings before you mouth off to them!

don't swear to me it's rude and i don't appreciate such. so why don't you shut up. :mad:

GTX

Gee Tee Ecks
Dawning Twilight said:
:mad: and yes i just made fun of you for talking like an idiot from the Gh-het-toe.
I live in the Gh-het-toe! (Seriously, I do though).

Why do some members say 'This thread is dumb', 'This is getting out of hand', 'Someone get a mod', 'I can't wait until they close this', etc. Seriously, PM a moderator to this section or use the nifty report-a-topic thread in the site feedback/support section. This helps mods greatly. If you just complain about the thread, then you're really no help at all.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back