• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

RP in progress.

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Xeon{Myroku}

Demonic Pony
So far I've been busy for a while and I know I've talked about posting up an RP. But by far the layout of it is coming along okay.

I've chosen to make a Fairy Tail RP first. For those of you have never heard of Fairy Tail it's about wizards, and no I don't mean wizards like from Harry Potter, these wizards use one type of magic and each wizard has their own unique magic. These wizards have created guilds, which are places where wizards accept work posted on a bullentin board that invovle wizards solving riddles, defeating magical beings, stopping robbery's, doing mediocore chores, and such as that.

But there are groups of wizards who use their magic for evil and created Dark guilds which were former guilds before but the Wizard Council had the guild terminated. But still wizards from that guild kept doing their own ways and are not bound to the Wizard law. Most Dark Guilds seek revenge or do evil deeds for now before they pursue a certain goal they are all trying to acheive.

I'm trying to think of the plot for the list of Dark Guilds I have for the RP. And there is only one wizard guild in this RP as well and that's Fairy Tail. I would add other guilds but I'm not certain how many people would join in yet. I'll begin to posting the RP up for those who are interested once I think of a plot for the Dark Guilds. For those in Fairy Tail they would go on jobs and quests in the guild.

Xeon{Myroku}

Demonic Pony
Okay I have the RP's layout completed but I'll post it up on Monday. I'll let everyone else here celebrate Fathers Day with their dads.

So with that I wish everyone a Happy Fathers Day.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back