• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

RPG Inferno is Down?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

EnigmaticWarrior

When I went to the RPG Inferno, it says ". Sorry, this section has been turned offline." What happened to it now? Is it because of that glitch that occured yesterday? :confused:

Last edited:

Anti-Dark

SHUT UP, if there is one more restart, just because people have better stats than you doesn't mean you need to say, lets have a restart, the RPG is down because it is down for whatever reason, don't worry, it'll get fixed, geez

EnigmaticWarrior

Anti-Dark said:
SHUT UP, if there is one more restart, just because people have better stats than you doesn't mean you need to say, lets have a restart, the RPG is down because it is down for whatever reason, don't worry, it'll get fixed, geez

Are you referring to me or jasoncho92? If you're referring to me, then I'm just asking about it, sorry. :p Now, if you're referring to jasoncho92, then that's another story...

darkweilder

uhm yeah i don't hope that the inferno gets restard but any way were better off without it

Anti-Dark

I was talking to jasoncho, sorry if I offended you, wasn't meant for you

but jasoncho, gah, those kind of people piss me off, they can't catch up on RPG from behind, they just say they want a restart, but anyway, on topic

don't worry about it, just let the thing get fixed by the admins, it will be, you don't have to make a post everytime it goes down

EnigmaticWarrior

Anti-Dark said:
don't worry about it, just let the thing get fixed by the admins, it will be, you don't have to make a post everytime it goes down

Alright, I'll keep that on my mind the next time I'm about to make a similar topic like this. :) Here's hoping it comes back soon.

Hollow Bastion

Crimson
Awards
Well, apparently the glitch we are experiencing isn't only happening to us. Other people are having the same problem, so it means that there's a problem in the main script.

I don't know exactly why the RPG was taken down, but I suspect that it was because of this bug. Apparently when the new mage classes came in, all the stats got screwed up and people who had not chosen a job or were once a wizard were placed into one of the new mage classes, most often thunder. I'm assuming that it was shut down until this problem can be fixed.

Blue Mage

Bearer of the True Rune.
*starts running around in circles screaming* OH! NO! Teh RPG is down!? I hope this bug gets fixed quikly.

*Countinues running around in circles, screaming.

Miroku

I hope the rpg system starts up or people will soon stop coming to the forum

Kira Haro

Unknown
Think positive thoughts ..

"Peace and Love everyone!"- Yuna

If your mind is in the gutter, then most likely, you'll only depress yourself.

I'm pretty sure the RPG Staff is doing something to fix that strange glitch with the zero or negative stat values; be patient.

Xehanort

The Death Alchemist
Awards
does it have anything to do wit the fact that some people's equipment wouldn't give them the stats that cam eform them?
that what happened to me
i would have over 700 STR from what i know
i dont want it reset
i may have a low amount of gil but i can get it up

Machinany Gun

Bronze Member
Well the negative thoughts brought around last time weren't rewarded thats for sure. There was several restarts and server changes yes but if they nail the bug we could be back to as near to normal as ever. I've spent plenty of time in it also but i can take another restart if that is the case.

Xehanort

The Death Alchemist
Awards
me too
i wouldnt mind
i dont care if its reset or not
i dont want it to be but if it has to then let it

Hollow Bastion

Crimson
Awards
All we know is that we're not the only ones being affected by the bug. There are others who are experiencing the negative stat problem.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back