• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

RPG Inferno is Down?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.
Z

Zackstorm

lol ok. There's a few glitches with ZT's main script. So we went to the support site, andfound that there's a bunch of his clients saying the exact same thing. So we're waiting till he replies to tell us how to fix it.

Mikail

That's What She Said
Awards
baseballplayer said:
ic... but is it more likely that there'll b a reset than there not being one?

I doubt that there will be a reset, unless the bugs have to do with our character data

Oracle

At least I already collected my interest for today.... I wish it doesn't reset, because then I'll have a hell of a time trying to get on my feet again... But if it has to reset, I guess it should reset

Darkness Riku

baseballplayer said:
lol, i started last year in january and i was strongest and richest and junk other than some cheaters like sora warrior.. lol. i had to start over like 6 times now
Well,let's keep hoping it will be fixed without a reset.

Blue Mage

Bearer of the True Rune.
I hope Z & TM can get this bug fixed. I dont want a reset but if it comes down to it, then there is no other option.

I have faith in you, Zackstorm & The Midnighter.

T

titusx04

ok thanks but how do you know and how soon is it gonna be done in 30 min or what

Hollow Bastion

Crimson
Awards
We don't know how long it's gonna take. No one knows how long it'll take. It'll get done when they fix the problem, simple as that.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back