• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Rumor/Possible Leak: KH3D Worlds/Storyline

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

LucasDraleau

According to NikkiMirai from Gamespot Forums, he says that this is the list of worlds for KH3D and the storyline. I'm calling it BS, but thought I'd share it. Don't attack the messenger.

Spoiler Spoiler Show

Spoiler Spoiler Show

http://www.gamefaqs.com/boards/997779-kingdom-hearts-3d-dream-drop-distance/61488502
http://dswii.es/noticias/48953/rumorposible-listado-de-los-mundos-de-kingom-hearts/

Delsan

Killjoy Hillington
Awards
The moment I saw Mirage Arena I stopped reading.

And not to mention he has no source. Why would you post this?

Key of Valor

The Professor
[sarcasm]Yeah, that actually makes sense, especially that thing about the Kingdom Hearts III logo. It follows the long running tradition of KH games to end with the logo of the next game.[/sarcasm]

Zen

Silver Member
Awards
lol, gamespot

you do know that gamespot is gamefaqs, right?

Sephiroth0812

Guardian of Light
Awards
The moment I saw Mirage Arena I stopped reading.

And not to mention he has no source. Why would you post this?

Don't attack the messenger.

Way to go, Delsan, way to go...<_<

On the topic itself...I am skeptical, very skeptical on this since it makes no mention at all on Ansem the Wise's data which is said to be a focal point of DDD.
Not to mention Ventus already waking up and being completely healed...the rescue of the tormented ones is supposed to happen in KH III, not in KH DDD.

Awards
It's incredibly obvious that it's fake. Also, reading through that topic is hilarious.
GameFAQs never ceases to be a festering cesspool of horrible trolls.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back