• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Rumor

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ferno

I was born in a small town, and lived there ever s
Im not sure where i read this...i wish i could remember, because i dont remember if it was a reliable source but

They said that Square Enix had plans on making KH like the FF series and have it go up and past KH 10. Since it already done so well that they had no doubt that this idea would work.

im not sure if this is just a rumor or it was reliable source:confused:

Ant123456

idk man.....they would need to make new characters each time i think it would get boring keeping sora as the main character....i think it could be alright making a kh with a future sora being the bad guy

Last edited:

BunnyCupCakes

Day-Dreamer
Website
bunnycupcakes.deviantart.com
I hope that is NOT true.
Sux u dunno the source, but that would ruin KH.
I read in a interview about that too. Noruma said that the next game will be the ending of KH( he is mentioning KH3) but he also said that maybe it'll take 7 MORE installments for KH to end.

Either he was jokin or tellin the truth........damn

fuzzywuzzyzim

yes i heard that i while ago and was thrown off a bit when i heard that kh2 was the end i said damn well oh well thats that but now we have at least kh3 maybe

finding_twilight

Bloodstained Angel
I love Kingdom Hearts and all, but I don't like it when they suck a good thing dry. Like with Disney now a days. They have made a second movie with nearly every movie they have, or even made it into a series. It gets to the point where they are just making it to get money, and don't care about the quality. If they do make a whole bunch of Kingdom Hearts, they better be good.

Soda

man, i'll go broke...i dont really want it to continue, wat will happen in the end

GuardianCloud

wow man. 10 installments!? That wouldn't be too good for the sales. You know how some kids say to their parents when they wanna buy new games? (Like this: "Mom/Dad, this is gonna be the last game that I buy because it's not gonna have another one coming out.") Well I don't think that their parents would agree to buying more installments of KH for their kids because they already promised not to buy more copies. Anyways, 10 KH games would be too much! I just hope that theey end with KH3...

splatt

Bronze Member
Somewhere over the rainbow. (Kansas or rather...No
They've really broken the chain already. No FF game has gone for 2 PS games and 1 GBA game with possible plans for a 3rd PS game. It's just not probable. AND Kingdom Hearts is based around the Keyblade, Disney characters, FF characters and Kingdom Hearts. Those are constants and if they keep reusing them it will get boring and cliche'.

Cael

Silver Member
Website
tinyurl.com
>_> It's a lie. God Nomura said it himself.

Retarded people.

The most in the series we will PROBABLY get is 5:
1. Kingdom Hearts
2. Kingdom Hearts: Chain of Memories
3. Kingdom Hearts II
4. POSSIBLE Kingdom Hearts game for handheld (PSP/DS/GBA)
5. Kingdom Hearts III

Puck

THE GHOST ELF of LONG BEACH
Well before they can move on they have to first completely finish KH2. They got an entire world waiting for them. So before Square starts blabbering sequel or prequel, they better stick to the present and finish their current project.

Soraox

yeah also why who it take like 40 years just for Sora to close the world to Darkness and Sora would a granpa unless he gets married with Kiair and then hisn kid takes over the keyblade but yeah like that would ever happen

Chihiro

☆ birth by sleep;
I love the Final Fantasy series, but I hoping that it WILL NOT end up like FF. It would get to the point where you're like...is it over yet?

emily_13

Website
www.myspace.com
im kinda hoping it ends and 2 and they just make kh3 a movie or something.....cause im worried that when kh3 finally comes out i wouldnt care about kingdom hearts anymore...ill be nearly out of high school!

T

TrishLovesDamon

emily_13 said:
im kinda hoping it ends and 2 and they just make kh3 a movie or something.....cause im worried that when kh3 finally comes out i wouldnt care about kingdom hearts anymore...ill be nearly out of high school!
If your a true fan, you'll wait for it :p

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back