• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Rumored Possibilities

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

HeartlessOfDoom

Out of all the rumored worlds, which include Traverse Town, Wonderland, Deep Jungle, Monstro ( not really a world, but whatever ), Neverland, End of the World, Lilo and Stitch, Hunchback of Notre Dame, Jungle Book, Great Mouse Detective, Black Cauldron, Sword in the Stone, and Robin Hood, which do you think will most likely be in KH2? I think all have a POSSIBILITY except for Traverse Town which might have been replaced by Twilight Town, Deep Jungle due to licensing, Mostro because it might not have a purpose or meaning, and End of the World because it might not fit in with the plot. DON'T TELL WHAT WORLDS YOU WOULD LIKE. I HAVE ALREADY MADE A THREAD LIKE THAT. Also, when Buena Vista said all 13 would be coming back, it's a possibility but have no facts to back it up ( like screens, etc ). After all, they have been wrong before. Don't flame me if you think you might have a reason too, please.

moogles

I think they all have the same chance to be in the game. That's as good an answer I can give.

Cboy666

I think that Black Cauldron, Sword in the Stone, and Robin Hood have good chances of being in kingdom hearts 2 because noruma didn't really use that many older movies in the first one.(except for neverland,wonderland, and monstro) I also think that lilo and stitch and Hunchback of Notre Dame have a good chance of being in kingdom hearts 2.

TTBK2

Awards
Aladdin and Atlantica....I thought those are considered old as well... well, at least Aladdin seeing how it's an fairy tale. And I believe the ones with the best possibility of those are Neverland(just because of gut feeling), Robin Hood(not much of a transition:just change them into human-animals and put them in peasant clothing or something like that), Sword in the Stone(same as Robin Hood except no need to turn into human-animals), and EotW(this is just because if Neverland is back, unless there is a way around like a warp, you probably will have to pass EotW again).

iholdthekeys

TTBK2 said:
...and EotW(this is just because if Neverland is back, unless there is a way around like a warp, you probably will have to pass EotW again).

i dunno about EndoftheWorld... i say you have the last world to be deep dive....... that way the hopefully final battle will be with one of the org. members that is seen in the famous "the clash" clip

Cyborg009

Bot-Buster
Awards
Cboy666 said:
I think that Black Cauldron, Sword in the Stone, and Robin Hood have good chances of being in kingdom hearts 2 because noruma didn't really use that many older movies in the first one.(except for neverland,wonderland, and monstro) I also think that lilo and stitch and Hunchback of Notre Dame have a good chance of being in kingdom hearts 2.
my vote's on the first three there.

Shinjuku

Entrapment
well we don't know about these things but personally I liked the End of The World level I think it just might return and if Lion King made who knows and also if Pirates of the Caribbean made it then I believe alot of others will make it

moogles

Monstro better not be back. Unless they want to use him for a boss battle in the Gummi Ship levels.

Crimson Jazz

You ain't got no YEEZY!?!
HeartlessOfDoom said:
Out of all the rumored worlds, which include Traverse Town, Wonderland, Deep Jungle, Monstro ( not really a world, but whatever ), Neverland, End of the World, Lilo and Stitch, Hunchback of Notre Dame, Jungle Book, Great Mouse Detective, Black Cauldron, Sword in the Stone, and Robin Hood, which do you think will most likely be in KH2? I think all have a POSSIBILITY except for Traverse Town which might have been replaced by Twilight Town, Deep Jungle due to licensing, Mostro because it might not have a purpose or meaning, and End of the World because it might not fit in with the plot. DON'T TELL WHAT WORLDS YOU WOULD LIKE. I HAVE ALREADY MADE A THREAD LIKE THAT. Also, when Buena Vista said all 13 would be coming back, it's a possibility but have no facts to back it up ( like screens, etc ). After all, they have been wrong before. Don't flame me if you think you might have a reason too, please.

no all the disney worlds have been confrimed so those will not be in kh2

Crimson Jazz

DrkNessOfHeart said:
yes exactly^
and D@MN...traverse town has not been f*cking replaced dude...use a brain ..ur not gonna c aerieth in twilight town >_>...traverse town CANNOT HAVE BEEN REPLACED BY A WORLD THATS LIGHT AND DARK >_>

when they say Travese Town is going to be replaced they mean that Twilight Town will be like Travese Town.and Travese Town is confirmed to not be retuning.

Crimson Jazz

DrkNessOfHeart said:
WTF...
so nomura stated that traverse town was NOT going 2 return when last time he said ALL kh worlds will return >_> gimme some official proof...

go to the offcial disney japanese kh2 website and look at the worlds from kh1 and you will see

Crimson Jazz

DrkNessOfHeart said:
WTF...
so nomura stated that traverse town was NOT going 2 return when last time he said ALL kh worlds will return >_> gimme some official proof...

go to google and put in official kh2 website then go to the first one and then when you are there go to the thrid option and it will show the confirmed returning worlds and some new worlds

nothingness

ok dont double post, and in the kh2 official site in the third option all the worlds that are there are not the only worlds in the game. some worlds arent there cause they obiously havent been introduced yet. a couple months ago the only worlds there on the site were land of dragons and the coliseum, so would you just say those were the only worlds in the game besides twilight town? and there hasnt been any talk from square or nomura about traverse town but he did confirm all the old worlds returning, so guess what. that includes traverse town

tetraalmasy

I'm back!
I think all original worlds including the end of the world is gonna be in the game. Out of the new ones, I SERIOUSLY DOUBT lilo and stitch is gonna be in it. (I'm hoping it won't be in it too...) Black Cauldron, and great mouse Detective I don't think is gonna be in the game either. ANd Traverse town has to come back....I don't know why but it just has to.

DrkNessOfHeart

Website
khrulez024.proboards50.com
well that just shows ur a dumb@ss
if u were talking about the official kh2 site...we all kno they dont have all the worlds..ITS OVIOUS..
oh yea theyre gonna put all the worlds AND stories there...nice1 tough guy >_> and like nothingness said...a while ago they only had 2 worlds...
also...if theyre not on the site..that doesnt mean theyre confirmed NOT 2 b in...common dude think...
another thing...100 acre wood is confirmed BUT ITS NOT THERE..SO ITS NOT GONNA B IN THE GAME OMFGZZZZ .....>_>....that proves that wat u said..is idiotic...
*leaves room*

another thing...would monstro count as a world?

HeartlessOfDoom

OK, with Traverse Town it might not be in there for some reason. We don't know if it will or not. It might, might not. It could have some purpose or maybe some strange thing happened and it's not there. I think it will be in there, but I was stating the possibiblity it wouldn't be there. Don't get all mad. With the Disney worlds, we don't know if any more will be in there; I think there will be more. But again, none of us know so don't freak out.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back