• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Sailor Moon aired again?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ansem= Evil

I was just thinking about the show Sailor Moon. I used to like that show and I was thinking maybe it'd be cool if it was aired on Adult Swim? Anyway what do you peole think?:confused:

divinerosekeeper

divinerosekeeper
well if they ever showed the last season, it would prolly have to be on adult swim cuz of the last ep with nudity and stuff plus usagi cheat on mamoru so... i doubt that they ever would... go to www.princessserenity.net to c the episodes......

Enchanted Rose

worst behaviour
I've only seen Sailor Moon when I was in Japan- what a bizare show but yes it would be interesting to see again purely for the humour content >o no the guy she loved turned into a monster and tried to kill her-noooooooooooooooooooooooooo.

sealightbreeze

Bronze Member
Serenity did NOT cheat on Endymion. Where did you get that part from?! Darien is killed at the beginning of the Stars season. Serena did not do anything with Seiya. So, how did you get to "cheating"?!

Anyways, the show will not be aired again. Naoko took all the anime of Sailor Moon away in order to premote her live action Sailor Moon series. The only part left, is the second half of the SuperS and the Stars series. They would have a better chance of just brining it out onto DVD instead of airing it on the tv.

There are nuidty scenes, and other things that children should not see on prime time tv. Besides, if children see these things- and the parents are not aware, they could get mad and then sue or something. Brining the show to DVD would be easy. At least, easier than airing on tv. Just put a t on the DVD or something.

Raz

i'm nobody
Staff member
Awards
It's not adult....

Anyway, yeah I loved that show. But now it's canceled.

I think they made a remake of it callled the mewmew club or something... It was weird...

kairigirl

Bang!
Awards
Website
kemine.deviantart.com
Tokyo Mew Mew Power is based on a manga, and as it is a take-off slightly, Mew Mew Power didn't really replace it. <_< Meh, I haven't read neither the manga of Mew Mew nor Sailor Moon..that reminds me, there's a manga.

Anyways, it'd be nice if Sailor Moon was aired so I could have a chance to see it, but oh well, I'll just get the manga and/or the DVDs. <_<

C

cam ron 77

that'd be cool if they aired the series again. i remember them showing a sailor moon movie on Toonami once before. but i guess it won't happen.

Moodring

I'd love for them to air Sailor Moon again. I'm a huge fan of the show. I wish they would just make a new anime series based on it. . .

Datomix

Awards
Website
s14.invisionfree.com
I liked the show too,never knew why they canceled it,until now. I was a huge fan of it after waching 3 episodes,they should at least air it on Adult swim.

FortuneCookie

Bronze Member
Awards
I love Sailor Moon :D When I was little I had so much accessories like the sticker cards (still have them from today), the videos, the comic books, and all that other stuff. Lol I'd used to get so pissed if someone else says they're Sailor Moon. I miss watching them on toonami, and I think putting them back on television is a great idea :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back