• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Fanfiction ► Sakura Secret Mission (A Naruto FanFic) Updated!!

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

KingdomKey

Queen
Awards
Re: Sakura Secret Mission (A Naruto FanFic)

Sorry that I'm taking such a long time, been working on more then one chapter at a time for this fanfic, and I have a cold :( Which is why I haven't posted yet. Making me delay.

And Lanydx Reborn is right it takes time, if I rush the next chapter it won't turn out as good.

Last edited:

KingdomKey

Queen
Awards

Will do :) By the way thank you Lanydx Reborn for explaining to others that it takes time and stuff like that.

Might be another day or two before I post next chapter then. But will have it up soon, just need to get better first.

KingdomKey

Queen
Awards

Alrighty then having gotten better, an I'm not so busy, I can finally post this chapter!!

Chapter 5

Kiba

Walking down the street with Akamaru early in the morning, Kiba notice Neji sitting on a bench.

"Hey Neji, How are you doing?" ask Kiba stopping in front of him.

Neji looked up to see it was Kiba, "Oh hey Kiba... AND DO YOU HAVE TO EVEN ASK SUCH A BAKA QUESTION?" yelled Neji.

Kiba about to speak thought (compared to yesterday it can't have gotten worse since he speaks... And he's angry).

"SORRY! NO NEED TO BE SO CRABBY IN THE MORNING!" yelled Kiba as a kunai went right above his head sticking into a wall.

"Wow Lee must have really drove you crazy yesterday, for you to be playing darts first thing in the morning.." said Kiba as he was pinned against the wall kunai everywhere..

"How come your up so early?" said Kiba unable to move as Neji threw another kunai only to go on the right side of his head.

"Well Lee came by my house earlier, so I'm trying to avoid him until tomorrow" said Neji focusing intently on the red dot in the center of Kiba chest.

"Hope it works out for you Neji, to bad you don't stand a chance..." said Kiba nervously as Neji was about to throw the kunai only to hear a familiar footsteps running this way.

"Lee" said Neji frantic at the thought of being founded by him escaped in time as Lee appeared.

"Hey Kiba! Have you seen Neji?" asked Lee not noticing that Kiba was stuck to a wall with kunai surrounding him.

Kiba weighed in his answer thought about it as Lee danced about on one foot then the other waiting.

"Well having just seen-" went Kiba only to suddenly smell Neji.

"Seen?" went Lee as Kiba gulped nervously a bead of sweat going down his face, changing his answer.

"I mean darn I wish I had seen him, or I could have helped you find him... but see I'm currently stuck to a wall so.. sorry" said Kiba wishing Akamaru would do something instead of sit there wagging his tail.

"Oh thanks, hey is Shikamaru up yet?" asked Lee disappointed.

"No... why?" said Kiba curiously as he hung there.

"Passed Naruto on the way here, and it looks like somethings up" said Lee thinking he might go ask Shikamaru if he's seen Neji anywhere.

"I see... guess I"ll head over to Shikamaru's house then" said Kiba knowing Shikamaru isn't a morning person.

Lee sprinted off just as Neji reappeared besides Kiba hitting him on the head.

"OW! That hurt Neji!" said Kiba as Akamaru finally barked. (Now you bark! Why didn't you do something you useless-) thought Kiba then realized he shouldn't be blaming Akamaru but Lee for his situation.

"You know he's going to find you sooner or later... right Neji?" said Kiba struggling.

Neji glared at Kiba while removing the kunai, then said "Be glad I didn't use the fan girls Kiba".

Kiba thinking about it wonder what he could have meant by that as his feet touched the ground, having been hanging there on the wall with Kunai holding him up by his sweatshirt.

"Fangirls never miss there target" said Neji as Kiba realizied that fangirls are a lot scarier and dangerous then they appear to be.

"So are you heading over to Shikamaru's then Kiba?" asked Neji as Kiba stood there with a far away look on his face.

Kiba having been thinking of all the things the fangirls could do to him shudder, then said "Yeah".

All the while Kiba thought (If I was given a choice to be locked in a room with a bunch of fangirls or Neji... I think I would go with Neji, at least I wouldn't be torn apart by a bunch of fangirls).

Shikamaru house

Shikamaru
Ring..

Ring...

Ring....

Shikamaru waking up to the annoying door bell, wanted to choke whoever continued to ring it.

(Who ever thought it was a good idea to wake me up this early, is going to regret it) thought Shikamaru getting out of bed before the doorbell was rung again.

Shikamaru groan as he heard the doorbell ring a fourth time, only to see Naruto standing there as he opened the door.

(Of course, only a baka like Naruto would ring a doorbell at this hour) thought Shikamaru.

"Oh hey Shikamaru! Didn't think you would ever wake up!" said Naruto loudly making Shikamaru grab hold of his ears.

"Naruto... DID IT EVER OCCUR TO YOU THAT I MIGHT BE SLEEPING?? IF YOU WAKE ME UP AT THIS HOUR AGAIN TOMORROW, I WILL FEED YOU TO CHOJI!!" yelled Shikamaru as Lee showed up.

"MORNING SHIKAMARU!! DIDN'T KNOW YOU GET UP AT THIS HOUR!!" said Lee having already been training with Guy at 3:00 in the morning.

"Busy Brow.. Shikamaru isn't a morning person" said Naruto backing slowly not wanting to be eaten by Choji.

"AH that's to bad.. Shikamaru you should get up early more often, that way you can train harder and-" said Lee unaware that Shikamaru was about to blow.

(It's bad enough that both those baka's come running to me first thing in the morning, but nooo... why can't everyone let me have a day off to do whatever I want??) thought Shikamaru his face radiating with anger.

"NARUTO! LEE! GO HOME! I DON'T WANT TO HAVE TO DEAL WITH THE TWO OF YOU FOOLS RIGHT NOW!!" yelled Shikamaru.

"S-Sorry Shikamaru for bugging you.. I'll come back later" said Naruto.

"Yeah Sorry Shikamaru, guess your just as grumpy as Tenten in the morning.. if you got up early everyday you would be a far more happier smiling Shikamaru who baked cookies and-" said Lee having no idea that he was making things a lot worse.

Naruto began cursing Lee in his head for ruining the chances of Shikamaru helping him, grabbing hold of Lee Naruto ran as fast he could dragging Lee away from the Shadow Possession Jutsu that went after them both.

(I can see why Neji fell apart yesterday) thought Shikamaru watching them disappear in the distant.

Seeing that they were both gone, Shikamaru feeling better headed back inside his house only before shutting the door he heard "You must be having a lovely morning" said Temari standing a little away.

"...Why.. just why.. what did I do to deserve this?" said Shikamaru ranting quietly as Temari watched.

"Should I come back?" said Temari amused by Shikamaru having seen everything that happen a minute ago while she was floating above on her fan.

"No.. what brings you here?" asked Shikamaru yawning feeling tired.

"Nothing really just thought I would stop by" said Temari chuckling.

"WHY DO YOU THINK THIS IS SO FUNNY?? WHAT IS WRONG WITH YOU PEOPLE?? CAN'T YOU SEE I'M NOT PRETTY IN THE MORNING?" said Shikamaru as Kiba came in view along with Neji.

"I think everyone knows now... could you be any louder?" said Kiba snickering.

"I NEED MY BEAUTY SLEEP!!" yelled Shikamaru shutting the door running into his room under the covers while everyone else stood there was stunned.

"You know... I never thought I would hear Shikamaru say something like that" said Kiba recovering first began laughing really hard.

"I never would have guessed that Shikamaru is such a girl... now that I think about it, he was complaining about his hair recently" said Neji.

"Wow... I guess even guys need there beauty sleep too... or is this some new guy thing?" asked Temari.

Kiba and Neji looked at each other then shook there heads.

"Good to know, actually Kankuro can be a lot like that too" said Temari laughing at there faces.

"Where is Kankuro an Garra anyway?" said Kiba realizing it now this was the first time he seen her alone without one of them.

"Kankuro is still sleeping... as for Garra I was actually trying to find him, but knowing Garra he's probably walking around" said Temari.

"Oh" said Kiba.

"Lets come back later" said Neji having the feeling they should leave.

Naruto

Naruto having gotten far enough away breathed heavily wondering what could have gotten into Bushy Brow to say something like that.

"Lee.. HUFF... Don't you think you were kind of pushing it?" said Naruto supporting himself against a tree only to see he had been carrying a log the whole entire time.

"WHAT!" yelled Naruto having been tricked by Lee.

"All this time I've been dragging a log" said Naruto annoyed for not noticing it sooner.

(I didn't think Lee was that heavy, but still... That's the least of my problems) thought Naruto sitting down feeling tired out already.

"Can't go to Sasuke.. Pervy Sage can't help... Shikamaru probably plans on getting back at me an Lee... so who else can I go TOO?" said Naruto seeing sand appear at his feet.

"Naruto" said Garra appearing before him.

"Garra!" said Naruto holding out his hand.

"You haven't changed a bit, Garra" said Naruto laughing having remember helping him out awhile back on a mission.

"I could say the same" said Garra shaking Naruto's hand even though he could tell Naruto has grown stronger.

"What brings you here to the leaf?" said Naruto.

"I was invited to the party by the fifth hokage" said Garra sitting down on the grass.

"Oh.. that's right I forgot you guys would be here" said Naruto sitting down too.

"So how are things in the sand?" asked Naruto.

"Fine... the people have become a lot more kinder" said Garra knowing Naruto knew what he meant.

"That's great, you being there hokage they will look up to you, knowing you will protect there village" said Naruto with admiration.

"You too wish to be hokage right?" said Garra.

"Yeah, that's my dream ...to be hokage, to be looked up too" said Naruto trailing off then remembering he had to meet up with Sakura.

"Hey Garra, I got to go meet up with Sakura but I'll see you later...? At the party?" asked Naruto.

Garra nodded.

"Alright.. an thanks" said Naruto feeling better thanks to Garra.

(Knowing Garra he would fine a way out of this, so if he can do it so can I) thought Naruto tightening his headband.

(Besides if I'm going to be hokage I can't let this mission of Sakura's stop me! To be hokage that is my dream!) as Naruto hurried to meet up with Sakura a plan forming in his head.

End

I know this chapter was a lot shorter, but the next one will be longer. Cause I split it into three parts, this one takes place in the morning then to follow will be noon, until later evening the party. So other then that hope you guys like this chapter, more to come.

By the way Very Sorry for the delay of more chapters, And Thank you for waiting as long as you guys did for me to update this chapter :)

Last edited:

KingdomKey

Queen
Awards

Seriously??? o_O

Jumps up and down in joy!! =)

It took awhile to get the chapter flowing but glad it turned out the way it did. Wasn't sure if you guys would still read the new chapter cause I was taking so long.. :)

KingdomKey

Queen
Awards

Here is the next chapter :)

Chapter 6

Shikamaru

Having trouble going back to sleep since everyone woke him up, Shikamaru got up.

"Guess I'll go find Naruto, after all its his fault that I'm up" said Shikamaru having gotten changed and went downstairs to leave.

Hearing someone knocking on the door this time Shikamaru sighed in relief (At least it's not that bloody doorbell... I hate that doorbell).

Opening it there stood Choji.

"Hey Shikamaru" said Choji munching on a bag of ramen flavored chips.

"New flavor Choji?" asked Shikamaru closing the door behind him.

"Yeah, stopped at the store and saw a new flavor had come out" said Choji munching away at the chips.

"So I guess your here because...?" said Shikamaru.

"Well remember were suppose to get everyone? An I passed Temari, Kiba, and Neji on the way here.. they said you were having beauty sleep problems" said Choji.

The moment Choji said that was a big mistake. Shikamaru furious swiped the bag of chips from Choji's hands then throwing it as far as he could, watching all the chips fall out as it landed on the side walk.

"NNNNNOOOO!!" yelled Choji as someone stepped on the bag.

"See you later Choji" said Shikamaru as Choji cringed at the sight watching the bag get ruined.

"SSHHIIKKAAMMAARRU!!!" yelled Choji turning around to see he was gone.

Having left Choji side, Shikamaru spotted Naruto hurrying over to where Sakura waited.

"Naruto" said Shikamaru as Naruto caught sight of him stopping.

"Shikamaru" said Naruto uncertain if Shikamaru was planning on taking revenge for this morning.

"I remember you stopped by earlier and I want to know what for" said Shikamaru.

"Ah... well I kind of needed your help but..." said Naruto looking away embarrassed that he no longer require it for he had plans.

"But?" asked Shikamaru.

"I won't be needing it any longer" said Naruto watching Shikamaru suddenly smile brightly, freaking Naruto out.

"Okay then" said Shikamaru with a smile on his face as he thought (I AM GOING TO KILL YOU!! FOR RUINING MY SLEEP!!)

"Ah bye then" said Naruto running off.

"Yeah bye..." said Shikamaru as he watched him leave.

(I am going to sabotage the party, and make a bunch of fangirls angry to go after Naruto later) thought Shikamaru laughing causing people to stare.

A random woman with her five year old kid passed by Shikamaru.

"Mom? that guy looks really scary looking" said the kid loudly.

"Shh! Don't say that so loudly he'll hear you" said the woman casting a nervous look at Shikamaru.

"But mom he's-" said the kid as he felt a burning gaze on the back of his shirt.

"Shhh" said the kid's mom frighten, grabbing hold her son running away.

Shikamaru was so furious that he heard other people around him say "Boy what's up with him?".

"Yeah he really is scary looking".

"Maybe he didn't get enough beauty sleep?" said another.

"WHO WAS THE BAKA TO SAY THAT!!" yelled Shikamaru whirling around seeing a bunch of people back away frighten by the sight of an angry looking Shikamaru who didn't get his beauty sleep first thing in the morning.

"Wow Shikamaru, I never thought I would see you get this crabby in the morning" said Ino.

"Ino!?" said Shikamaru calming down a little but was still really crabby.

"C'mon, let's go get everybody. Your just wasting your time standing around here and scaring everybody off" said Ino grabbing hold of his arm dragging him away from the crowd that had gather.

"You can blame Naruto for my crabbiness" said Shikamaru following Ino.

Meanwhile

Temari having left Kiba an Neji to go see if Kankuro was up yet.

Neji walking with Kiba spotted a bunch of fangirls across the street heading to the party.

Kiba laughed nervously making Neji eyebrow lift up.

"You.. ah wouldn't call them over here... would you Neji?" said Kiba remembering the last time the fangirls grabbed hold of him, ending badly.

"What makes you think I would?" said Neji sweetly with a sinister smile.

"Ah no reason in particular" said Kiba watching the fangirls nervously.

"Say Neji isn't that Lee coming this way?" asked Kiba spotting Lee among the fangirls.

"Wait.. No!" said Neji having seen what Lee was carrying.

"Neji?" said Kiba as Lee spotted them came running.

"No! Stay AWAY! GET AWAY FROM ME!! AAAAHHHH!!" screamed Neji running as fast he could to escape Lee with the horrible TV.

"Hey Lee" said Kiba as Lee stopped besides him looking confused as he watched a screaming Neji run away.

"Why did Neji run away?" said Lee holding the TV with a hammer.

"Well... ah.. how to put it" said Kiba trying to hold back laughter but making a terrible job of it.

"I just wanted to ask Neji, if he would like to help me break the baka Almighty TV..." said Lee.

"Ah so I guess your over the TV's then?" asked Kiba laughing a little.

"Yeah it won't work... see I went home having forgotten I have one of these TV's, so I begged for 24 hours for it to do what I wanted... and it just wouldn't work" said Lee sighing with frustration.

"Lee... pfft... ah AH HA HA!! I CAN'T BELIEVE YOU DID THAT FOR 24 hours!" laughed Kiba.

Lee annoyed at Kiba threw it at him knocking Kiba over.

"YOU BAKA!! THAT HURT!!" cried out Kiba having been crushed by the TV weight.

"That's for laughing, if you knew how amazing these TV's are you would have done the same thing" said Lee hotly.

"Yeah right.." said Kiba then began to laugh realizing Lee never let it occur to him to try to turn one on.

"Lee?" said Kiba beginning to laugh.

"Yeah Kiba?" said Lee confused at why Kiba was beginning to laugh.

"Did it ever occur to you to try to turn it on?" said Kiba watching Lee eyes widen.

"NO! I don't think it ever occur to me to do that..." said Lee.

Kiba picking the TV up for it was a portable one, yet it was slightly heavy turned it on.

Handing it to Lee, Kiba watched as Lee eyes grew round watching in amazement as the TV started to play.

"Kiba? HOW DID YOU DO THAT?? ARE YOU A TV GOD!?" said Lee looking up at him.

"Oh no what have I done" said Kiba as Lee started to figure out what each button did.

"Neji is going to kill me... unless the fangirls get to me first." said Kiba running leaving Lee standing there watching clips of Sakura.

Naruto

Spotting Sakura, Naruto sighed in relief having made it on time to meet up with her.

"Sakura over here" said Naruto waving.

"Naruto" said Sakura with a smile.

(Even though that pink hair is a bit of an eye sore, I still think she's really cute looking) thought Naruto standing before her.

"So about yesterday" said Sakura as Naruto waited.

"Yeah?" said Naruto.

"I have three sleeping bottles that will help you with the fangirls" said Sakura.

"Okay.. that shouldn't be a problem" said Naruto.

"But.." said Sakura.

(Oh no what else could she have in mind) thought Naruto.

"Your going to help me get Sasuke to dance with me at the party" said Sakura.

"And?" said Naruto knowing there was more.

"And your to make sure no other girl shows up with him, that includes Ino" said Sakura.

Naruto mind suddenly clicked with an idea but he knew it was going to be really risky on his part along with getting Sasuke to agree.

"But what if I can't get him to dance with you or what if he has a date already?" said Naruto hoping his idea would work.

"First it better not happen or I'm going to rip that girl apart, and second if you can't then it's fine" said Sakura.

Naruto confused at this asked "But I thought if I didn't help you, you would tell Grandma Tsunade what I did in her office?".

"Well if you didn't help me or even try then yes I would tell her, but if it doesn't work out tonight your off the hook" said Sakura unhappy about this flaw.

"Yes!" said Naruto but seeing her icy glare knew he shouldn't be getting to excited about this with her around.

"But I don't plan on it failing... not when your going to keep everyone away so I can get alone with him" said Sakura making Naruto regret the idea of it not working, seeing her smug look.

"Okay so then is there anything else?" asked Naruto while his mind went whirling with ideas.

"No, just have fun at the party" said Sakura casually.

"Okay see you later Sakura" said Naruto knowing he needed to find Sasuke and get him to agree not giving Sasuke a choice in the matter.

Temari

Seeing Kankuro was up, Temari sighed in relief thinking he wouldn't wake up at all today.

"What? did you really think I was going to miss out on the party tonight?" said Kankuro sitting there working on his puppet.

"You were up all night working on that thing" said Temari annoyed.

"So what? I mean not every likes getting up early like you and Garra" said Kankuro gazing at her.

"Just don't forget were suppose to be at the party at seven, and speaking of Garra.. have you seen him?" asked Temari.

"No, I thought he left to see Naruto since it's been awhile" said Kankuro.

"Guess I should see if he's found him yet" said Temari leaving the place they were staying at again to go search for Naruto Uzumaki this time.

"If you see him tell him I said hi" said Kankuro refocusing on his puppet he was working on.

Temari sighed shutting the door thinking (When is it Kankuro's turn to watch Garra?).

"Temari!" said Tenten having been walking around.

"Hi" said Temari not having a clue what this girls name was.

"So are you guys here until tomorrow?" said Tenten.

"Ah yeah.. oh have you seen Uzumaki at all?" asked Temari hoping Garra was with him.

"Actually yeah why?" said Tenten.

"I'm looking for Garra" said Temari.

"Oh well I just saw Naruto, he's heading over to Sasuke's house" said Tenten.

"Thanks" said Temari wanting to get away before she reveals she has no clue who she was.

"Yup no problem Temari" said Tenten walking away to find Lee.

"Good... now to find Uzumaki" said Temari just as Kankuro came out the door.

"I see Tenten stopped by to talk to ya" said Kankuro.

Annoyed Temari turned around to look at him. "So you know her?" she asked.

"Yeah, of course I do... wait you didn't know she's on Neji's team?" asked Kankuro enjoying Temari annoyed expression.

"I just couldn't place her" said Temari not recalling ever meeting her, she remember Neji an Shikamaru but not her.

"Good thing she's gone or she would have found out, I don't even know her name" said Temari.

"Her name's Tenten" said Kankuro.

"I thought you were going to work on your puppet until it was time for the party?" said Temari.

"Nah, I didn't really need to do anything to it, I just did it so I wouldn't have to look after Garra" said Kankuro with a cunning grin.

"Wait, so all that time last night you did it just so I would have to look after him?" said Temari beginning to have a fit.

"Yup" said Kankuro watching in amusement as Temari tried to control herself not to harm him.

"Kankuro!" said Temari wanting so badly to do something so horrible to him making her grip her fan tightly.

But Kankuro just stood there relaxed knowing Temari wouldn't really do a thing to him.

"Say don't you think you should be looking for Garra right now?" said Kankuro seeing her forget about him an worry about Garra.

"Shoot" said Temari hoping she could still catch Naruto.

"See you later Temari" said Kankuro as she began to leave.

Temari stiffen, turning around with a deadly glare that could have sent chills through him she said "Don't think I haven't forgotten Kankuro... cause your going to pay back for it later".

Kankuro watch after her knew she wasn't kidding, he knew he would be paying for it when comes back.

"I guess I should have stayed inside until after she left" said Kankuro just as Garra appeared.

"Ah Garra, where have you been? Temari been looking for you since this morning" said Kankuro.

"Went to see the fifth hokage and Naruto Uzumaki" said Garra having forgotten that he can't be running around without him or Temari.

"Well nothing can be done about it now, so how was meeting up with Naruto?" said Kankuro heading back inside listening to Garra talk about Uzumaki.

All the while Kankuro thought (I guess I'll let Temari search a little longer before letting her know he's back).

Naruto

Arriving at Sasuke's house Naruto saw that it was really big compared to where he lived. (Must be really quiet when he's living there alone) thought Naruto.

"Naruto, are you just going to stand there all day staring at my place?" said Sasuke behind him holding a bag of food.

"Oh Sasuke, actually I'm here to ah.. oh.. look can I come inside?" said Naruto knowing if gets caught by Sakura for doing this, it wouldn't just be Tsunade he would have to be afraid of.

"I guess, just stop staring it's freaking me out" said Sasuke opening the door walking in.

Naruto following wonder how he kept it so clean, compared to his place Sasuke was was such a neat freak.

"So what did you want? Naruto?" said Sasuke seeing Naruto looking around touching the surface of a desk.

"Oh sorry, well you see.. OOHH HOW DO I BEGIN!!" said Naruto trying to find a good way to explain it.

"Just spit it out you baka" said Sasuke going into the kitchen with Naruto trailing behind him.

"But your going to probably kick me out of here, once I tell you what's Sakura got plan for you at the party, along with the idea of getting out of it" said Naruto sitting in a chair.

Sasuke stopped what he was doing turn to look at him.

"What do you mean Sakura got plans that involve me?" said Sasuke not liking the sound of this.

"Well that's just it, she wants to get you alone to dance with you.. an the only way out is if you find a date" said Naruto knowing Sasuke would figure out what he was implying.

"It won't work if I'm not going" said Sasuke resuming back to what he was doing.

Naruto shook his head standing up knowing he can't let Sasuke not go or else Sakura will know.

"SASUKE YOU HAVE TO GO!! OR ELSE SAKURA IS GOING TO RIP ME APART!!" yelled Naruto.

"Why would she do that?" said Sasuke as he put stuff away.

"Because I have to help her" said Naruto.

"And let me guess... you somehow you got involved because you knew Sakura wanted help with something?" said Sasuke with a knowing tone.

Naruto nodded with a pained expression feeling each direct hit of Sasuke words rang true.

"So tell me if I go how do I get out of this?" said Sasuke hating that he has no choice but to go now.

"Well if you have a date or she doesn't get you alone to get you to dance with her" said Naruto.

"Great, and I don't want to have a date or dance with her cause I'm not interested" said Sasuke.

"Can I tell you my plan?" said Naruto seeing Sasuke give him a look that said if it was something baka he would make sure he regrets it.

"Your not going to like it" said Naruto hesitating watching Sasuke sit down waiting, leaning on the table hands propping up his face.

"Tell Me" said Sasuke.

Gulping Naruto said "If I do that one jutsu and wear a wig with makeup she won't know, and I will have a clone with her to help try to get you alone but on your part your to find excuses to be busy talking to Kakashi or something".

"Naruto, if it weren't for you getting yourself into this and the fact that your my teammate I would have not agree to this" said Sasuke.

"So you'll go?" said Naruto.

"yeah but this better work, cause if not your on your own" said Sasuke having no desire to do this or ask anyone to be his date.

"Thanks Sasuke" said Naruto grinning but remember there was a third option.

"Also if neither of those work you just got to escape whatever trap Sakura tries to pull" said Naruto.

Sasuke nodded then went to make some lunch offering if Naruto would like to stay and eat, so they could work out the details for tonight.

"Yeah" said Naruto hoping he could pull this off.

End

So hope you guys enjoy this chapter. More chapters to come, and the next one will be the night of the party :)

Last edited:

KingdomKey

Queen
Awards

Sorry for the long wait having got done writing two more chapters, so both will be up tomorrow which will conclude the end of this fanfic sadly :)

But thanks for reading all these chapters so far :)

KingdomKey

Queen
Awards

Chapter 7.

Night of the party

Part 1.

Naruto

Having been silently waiting in the shadows of an alley way outside of the party, Naruto held onto the bottles Sakura has given him to use for the three groups of fangirls.

(Hope these work for a few hours) thought Naruto spotting the first group of fan girls.

Silently and quietly in the shadows Naruto reach out without hesitation grabbing the first girl.

Clamping a hand over the girls mouth, while she struggle Naruto brought out the first bottle spraying mist in front of the girls face.

Feeling her slacken in his grip, Naruto did the same for the other two, as the next group arrived Naruto waited in the trees.

Jumping down in front of them taking them by surprise Naruto sprayed the mist before the group of girls could react.

Doing the very last group Naruto thought it was a lot more easier then he originally had thought. Except until one of the girls elbowed him in the gut, taking off running.

"Get.. cough.. back here crazy fangirl" said Naruto clutching his stomach slowly going after her.

Watching the girl running away screaming, only for a hand to grab hold of her out of the shadows.

"What?" said Naruto puzzled only to see the girl no longer struggling but sighing in affection.

"You baka your not suppose to let one of them get away, let alone see you" said Sasuke restraining the crazy fangirl but the girl wasn't struggling at all.

"Y-Yeah like you could have done better" said Naruto with sarcasm.

"Just spray her already, so we can get started" said Sasuke.

Spraying the girl Naruto performed "Shadow clone jutsu" making a clone of himself.

"Your clone knows what to do right Naruto?" asked Sasuke.

"Of course, my clone is me after all Sasuke" Naruto said stubbornly crossing his arms in front of himself.

"Then lets go" said Sasuke with the shadow clone.

(Who does Sasuke think he is? Asking such a baka question, my clone is smart enough to know what to do) thought Naruto arriving at the party.

"There's Sakura waiting over there, oh and everyone else is here too" said Naruto hearing music playing.

"Naruto over here!" said Sakura waving to get his attention.

Walking over to Sakura, Naruto spotted all the guys together eating at a table.

"Man.. all I want to do is have fun... why does this always happen to me?" whined Naruto walking past everybody to a waiting Sakura.

"Naruto you know what to do right?" asked Sakura just as Sasuke arrived.

"Yeah" said Naruto rolling his eyes at the same question he was already asked by Sasuke.

"AAAHHH! WHO DARES TO TOUCH MY SASUKE!" screamed Sakura seeing a girl strolling besides Sasuke holding his arm.

"Sakura could you be any louder?" asked Naruto seeing her blush realizing she said it out loud.

"Who is she.. and what does she think she's doing with Sasuke!" went Sakura wanting to rip the red hair girl apart.

"Maybe it's his date?" said Naruto feeling Sakura grab hold of his arm tightening her hold, making it painful.

"How did you let this happen!? I told you to keep the fangirls away!" said Sakura in his ear twisting his arm painfully.

"Ow... I got all of them" said Naruto.

"Then how do you explain her?" asked Sakura looking at the red hair girl, with white skirt, black jacket, and blue shirt.

"Sakura" said Sasuke walking over.

(Never would have thought Sasuke would arrive to my rescue) thought Naruto unable to feel his arm any longer.

"S-Sasuke.. who's your date?" asked Sakura with a fake smile, her eyebrow twitching.

"Ah this is..." said Sasuke not having an answer.

(You baka say something!) thought Sasuke looking at the shadow clone Naruto.

"I'm ah.. " said the shadow clone thinking (What like I'm supposed to have thought of this?).

"Her name's Amy" said Naruto knowing Sakura going to kill him.

"Amy?" said Sakura in a deadly voice.

"Yeah, I've seen her around town lately" said Naruto.

"NARUTOOO!!!" yelled Sakura making Naruto back away.

Sakura standing there fuming heard Sasuke ask the girl Amy aka shadow clone Naruto to dance.

Nodding the shadow clone Naruto thought (Before Sakura asks more questions).

Meanwhile at a table

"Bets on who you guys think Sasuke date is?" asked Kiba snickering.

"Do we even need to? It's so obvious" said Shikamaru twitching a little.

"You okay Shikamaru?" asked Lee.

"Yeah what makes you think I'm not?" laughed a scary looking Shikamaru.

"Oh just leave him be.. he didn't get his beauty sleep this morning" said Ino knowingly.

"HOW DARE YOU SPEAK OF IT!! I SHALL DESTROY YOU WHERE YOU STAND!!" yell Shikamaru rising from his seat.

"Ino maybe you shouldn't talk about you know what" said Tenten laughing.

"Sorry Shikamaru, you can be such a girl sometimes" said Ino laughing too.

"So then that's really Naruto-kun?" asked Hinata gazing at the red hair girl dancing with Sasuke.

"Use Byakugan" said Neji confirming it with his own eyes.

"But.. why is Naruto-kun a girl?" asked Hinata shyly.

"Beats me" said Shikamaru still fuming then thinking of an idea.

"Shikamaru... why are you looking like that?" asked Lee.

"I'll see you later guys" said Shikamaru laughing evilly walking away from the group.

"Wow what's got him so wound up?" asked Lady Tsunade followed by Kakashi and Jiraya.

"Ino.." said Choji eating a plate of sandwiches.

"ah.." said Kakashi chuckling at the sight of Sasuke dancing with a girl.

"Who's the girl? Looks like Sakura going to break more then Naruto arm at this rate" said Jiraya.

"Who do you think?" said Kakashi knowing who it was.

"Should I even ask?" asked Tsunade amused at the sight.

"Not really" said Shikamaru reappearing besides them looking a little to pleased.

"Shikamaru.. why do you look like you did something?" asked Ino.

"You'll see in three minutes" said Shikamaru as everyone watched the dancing pair.

Shadow clone Naruto

"Sasuke... I have the feeling the fangirls are up... and there not to happy" said Naruto/Amy

Twirling shadow clone Naruto, Sasuke looked in the direction the shadow clone was looking.

"And the jutsu has twenty seconds left before I change back" said Naruto/Amy.

"What! Then you need to get out of here!" said Sasuke letting go as Naruto/Amy changed back.

Standing there Shadow clone Naruto didn't see it coming as a bucket of water fell on top of him, removing the make up, and leaving him dripping wet.

Suddenly a roaring sound could be heard, and Shadow clone Naruto could feel lots of angry glares on his back.

"I got to go use the bathroom" said Shadow clone Naruto looking around nervously then taking off running.

"I think someone better go help him" said Jiraya watching a bunch of fan girls go in the same direction as the shadow clone Naruto had gone.

"I"ll go" said Lee getting up then taking off.

Lee

(Good thing my training with Guy sensei pays off) thought Lee as he past all the fan girls beating them to the closet that shadow clone Naruto had mistaken for a bathroom.

Knocking on the closet door, Naruto wig was off peering in the crack of the door.

"It's me Naruto" said Lee seeing it won't be long before the girls arrive.

"Good" said shadow clone Naruto opening the door.

Shutting the door behind him Lee turned to see the shadow clone on the floor crying.

"Ah Naruto?" asked Lee seeing the clone glare at him.

"What can't you see I'm crying cause a bunch of girls hate me?" asked the shadow clone Naruto.

"Don't you know it was just an act?" asked Lee.

"What do you mean an ACT!?" yelled Shadow clone Naruto.

"Are you feeling ok?" asked Lee confused by Naruto clone.

"NO! I was suppose to be dancing, wearing make up and and.. Being pretty!" whined Shadow clone Naruto.

"I think you hit your head.. or something" said Lee nervously.

"Oh yeah?" said shadow clone Naruto standing furiously.

A banging sound on the closet door could be heard.

"You better let us in!!" yelled a girl outside the door.

"Sasuke belongs to no one!" yelled another girl.

"Oh no" said Lee opening the door.

"SASUKE IS MINE!" yelled the shadow clone disappearing in the mob of angry fan girls poofing away.

Back among the table

"Did I just hear Naruto say Sasuke is his?" asked Ino.

"Ah...yeah I think we all did" said Kiba laughing away.

"Good thing it was his clone" said Kakashi.

"Why?" asked Lee arriving back.

"Being in that girl form of his, has side effects" said Kakashi.

"And the user may even become a girl" said Jiraya.

"Your kidding" said Ino, Tenten, and Hinata.

"I'm not" said Jiraya.

"No.. you can't be serious!" said Hinata swaying at the idea of Naruto turning into a girl.

"Hinata!" said Tenten catching her as she fainted.

"Well the clone's gone so.. I highly doubt Naruto going to turn into a girl any time soon" said Tsunade.

End of Part 1.

More to come soon :)

Last edited:

KingdomKey

Queen
Awards
The final an last chapter of Naruto Secret Mission is finally here!! Took awhile for me to come up with. But it's finally done! 

Chapter 8.

Part 2. End of the party

As the party went on, Sasuke manage to get away from Sakura unnoticed and went home.

Naruto felt somewhat bad for Sakura was afraid to be spotted by her, thinking she might try something else crazy or hurt him for ruining her night.

Yet as Naruto hid behind a curtain Jiraya soon found him, tapping him on the shoulder making Naruto jump out of his skin thinking Sakura found him.

"Ahh!! S-Sakura I'm sorry don't hurt me! It's not my fault you have bad taste in guys!" went Naruto not realizing it was Jiraya he was talking to.

"Oh Naruto... Sigh.. What kind of apology is that? That's going to make Sakura even more furious.. You've made quite a mess here tonight" said Jiraya crossing his arms over his chest leaning back against the wall.

"W-What oh it's you Pervy Sage... But it's not like I meant to cause a bunch of chaos, plus Sasuke gone now... So wouldn't things be alright now?" asked Naruto peering around the curtain to see what was happening now.

"Well if anything you remind me of myself when I was a genin. Just make things right then you can enjoy the rest of the night with your friends" said Jiraya.

"But how do I do that?" asked Naruto looking at him now.

"Sigh.. Didn't you in the Chunin exams have shadow clones who transformed into your comrades?" asked Jiraya.

"OH MAN! WHY DIDN'T I THINK OF THAT EARLIER!" scream Naruto hitting himself in the head then doing another shadow clone jutsu only his clone turned into Sasuke.

"Now then get going Naruto" said Jiraya pushing the clone an Naruto out of there hiding place, an reappearing at a table with the Jonin.

Shadow clone Naruto/Sasuke glanced at the real Naruto waiting for an order but Naruto pointed at the direction of Sakura an left.

Sakura

(Why? How could this have happen?) thought Sakura not paying much attention to her surroundings didn't hear the person calling out to her trying to get her attention.

"Sakura!" said a voice beside her making Sakura jump then turning her head sharply to see who spoke to her an almost couldn't believe it.

(CHA!! This is my chance! Yes, I got you now Sasuke!) thought Sakura looking at Sasuke who was standing right here waiting to be in her clutches.

"um.. Hey Sasuke I was won-" went Sakura to see Sasuke/Naruto holding out his hand not looking at her.

Sakura putting her hand in his felt Sasuke/Naruto pull her onto the dance floor, and began dancing with her.

All the while Naruto sighed in relief, sitting finally with his friends. Only as Naruto finally began to relax TenTen was offer to dance with Neji.

"Won't someone ask me to dance?" whine Ino gazing around the guys.

"There's no rule that you have to dance with a guy Ino" went Kakashi having come back to join them from the jonin table.

"Don't look at me Ino ask Shikamaru or Choji" went Naruto as Ino looked at them with a glare hands on her hips.

"Oh no don't even dare!" went Shikamaru seeing the question on her mouth.

Ino smiled wickedly then just as she was about to do her body switching jutsu, Lee asked her to dance.

"Hey has anyone notice Hinata not here?" went Kiba looking around having realized it when he was watching all the other girls dancing.

"I'll go look for her" said Naruto getting up then leaving.

"Looks like Lady Hokage had to much to drink tonight" said Shikamaru bored thinking this whole thing was a drag.

Everyone gazing over there saw Lady Tsunade hiccuping, laughing, and swaying as two jonin helped catch her as she tripped then began supporting her up.

"I think Lady Tsunade needs to get some rest" said Jiraya taking an arm as did Kakashi.

All three walked by there table heading out while finally Garra, Temari, and Kankuro showed up.

"Hey! where have you guy's been?!" went Kiba waving them over.

But just as they walked forward the unexpected happen...

A bucket of glue fell on top of them along with feathers covering mostly Garra head to toe in it while Temari got most of it on her hair, and Kankuro barley got any who was laughing at the sight of his comrades.

"Shikamaru...?" went Choji slowly pulling his gaze away from the sight scared out of his mind in fear of what Garra would do.

Before even Shikamaru or Kiba could say anything an angry flaming aura surrounded them, as Garra stood there looking very scary an menacing. Temari looked furious yet a pop sounded beside them.

A beak appeared on both there faces along with fake wings on there arms, chicken feet on there on own two feet and the top of the head of a chicken on there heads.

"You've got to be kidding me" went Kiba having thought the feathers were bad enough.

Shikamaru began to laugh having once again lost his mind freaking Choji and Kiba out. 

Yet there a TV appeared just as Temari strolled forward hands in fists, demanding "Which one of you baka's did this?" in her scary crazy voice.

The TV itself answer that very question showing a crazy Shikamaru above placing the glue an feathers with a barely seen rope that was set to activate at the lightest of touch.

Everyone held there breath afraid to move, as Garra sand began to pour out of the container on his back swirling around him.

"You might want to run... Shikamaru" said Choji as sand began to appear around him.

Shikamaru using an escape jutsu manage to leave Garra death trap, and leave the party for tonight.

With a sigh Temari placed a hand on Garra whispering something that seemed to calm Garra down while Kankuro joined Kiba, Shino, and Choji who remain at the table.

"Ah ha ha, so tell me why did Shikamaru do that?" asked Kankuro enjoying all this then noticing Garra face began to break similar to the Chunin exams with the fight with Lee.

"One word.. Naruto" went Ino with Lee behind her.

"Looks like Garra found a way to get cleaned up, to bad Temari isn't so luck" said Shino as Garra body turned to sand with another Garra appearing only cleaner.

Naruto reappears with Hinata having manage to ask her for a dance while Sasuke/Naruto left leaving Sakura by the fruit punch.

"Looks like Sakura could explode right now" went Kiba seeing the big smile on her face.

"Highly doubt it, but I don't think Sasuke the one who danced with her tonight" said Neji followed by Tenten.

"Ino we should go help Temari with her hair" said Tenten getting her attention.

Ino left with TenTen taking Temari to the girls bathroom to get all the glue, feathers out of her hair.

"Wait where did the chicken feet, wings, beak, and head come from?" asked Choji.

"The author of this fanfic thought it would be funny to see them on the trio, looking like chickens" said Lee having no idea where the words came from out of his mouth.

"Huh?" went everyone at the table except Shino, and Garra.

"Never mind looks like Hinata having fun with Naruto" said Neji watching the two of them dance.

"let's go join them! it's a party after all so c'mon" went Lee.

Everyone shrugged then followed Lee enjoying the party.

Yet mysteriously a tape appear at everyones house showing the very night of this party. A few of the genuine kept it but mostly everyone forgot about it until four years later Sai found the tape.

Having been at Naruto's house, Sakura an Sai were sitting on the couch watching the events of that night, as Naruto brought popcorn thinking they were going to watch a cool ninja movie.

"Narutooo!!! Why is Sasuke you?" asked Sakura not looking at Naruto as he stood behind them gazing at the screen on the tv realizing what they were watching.

Naruto rushed forward turning the TV off so they couldn't see the rest but Sakura grabbed hold of him, while Sai took the popcorn finding this very fascinating to watch what Naruto an Sakura were like before he met them, learning a lot.

Having been there day off on there current missions everyone was told about it later by Sakura an Naruto as everyone laughed at the memories of that night and the following events before it.

As a bonus I wanted to show you what Naruto did to Lady Tsunade that Sakura threaten to tell Tsunade.

Flash back

Naruto having been tired of all the ridiculous genin missions decided he would get back at Tsunade with a prank of his own.

Tsunade having been asleep, had a full plate of pie on the desk before her, a black mark of mustache on her face, hands and feet tied that Naruto couldn't help but snicker at the sight.

Leaving the room Naruto turned on the loud music from the radio, Naruto hearing a yell he began to laugh imagining Lady Tsunade face cover in pie, struggling to move only for her to crash onto the ground.

Sakura passing by Naruto on her way up could hear yells and voices rushed into Lady Tsunade room to see the mess Naruto had created yet she didn't really have proof but knew it was most likely Naruto's work.

The end of this fanfic.

Well hope you enjoy this fanfic, sorry for the long delay but I'm happy to finally have this fanfic finally done. This was a lot of to write, and thank you readers for reading and commenting on my fanfic. ^_^ so thank you, and I hope you all enjoy this final chapter.

Gram

Banned
Awards
*applause*

XD that was hilarious! lmao took me two hours to go thru the whole thing *slow reader* but it was worth it XD

this part i enjoyed the most:
"The author of this fanfic thought it would be funny to see them on the trio, looking like chickens" said Lee having no idea where the words came from out of his mouth.

XD haha so random.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back