• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Help/Support ► Same shit different day

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Hamster Lord

Atrocity Exhibition
Awards
I do have fun at school with my friends and stuff, but it's the same thing just about everyday. We joke about things, mess with people, and all that other stuff. It's a nice day today so I'm going to... sit inside and play BbS -_-

I'm going outside after I beat Terranort! lol

Oracle Spockanort

written in the stars
Staff member
Awards
Website
twitter.com
αsiя;5317878 said:
Yesterday (Friday) me and my friends got kicked out of Burger King because we were being "rude" (when actually they messed up my friend's order twice and he got pissed) and I was just saying that doesn't happen to me everyday.

Also to answer the TC's question. You're 13 man, I don't expect you to be going out everyday, that's why it feels like the same shit. Once you're older and have friends you'll do different things everyday, unless you're a very boring person.

Thanks. That makes me feel like a boring person now. >_>

Hamster Lord

Atrocity Exhibition
Awards
Oh and my best friend and I want to apply to the same high school and he lives like right there and me and him could go to his house together and ride around the [safe] parts of baltimore at least when we could drive. lol

Gram

Banned
Awards
I know right?!? And then you get Jersey people acting like dicks and saying It's a Jersey Thing when they bump into you.

WTF DOES THAT MEAN.
i'd say ask them but i doubt they know either XD

Yesterday (Friday) me and my friends got kicked out of Burger King because we were being "rude" (when actually they messed up my friend's order twice and he got pissed) and I was just saying that doesn't happen to me everyday.

Also to answer the TC's question. You're 13 man, I don't expect you to be going out everyday, that's why it feels like the same shit. Once you're older and have friends you'll do different things everyday, unless you're a very boring person.
:'( well that helped my self-esteem.....

L u c i f

Website
minoru-k.deviantart.com
I pretty much feel the same way, but thats when I decide to stay home.
I went to san fransisco on thursday.
So for me its eaither... The same shit everyday and then theres those days where I do shit that I've never done before.

Relix

A traveler
Awards
I'm bring this thread back from the dead :D

This is my first semester and year in college and everyday has been nothing but blah. And I'm even thinking of changing my major but the major I wanna change it too might not be able to sustain me like my current one. ARGH! Anyways I know where you're coming from but you're still young and got a hell of a lot of time to shape your life no matter where you live. I too live in Jersey and the Jersey whore's attitude is getting old real fast. -_-

O

Oberon

great phrase. except the guy at the restaurant i used to work at, he would say it all day long. and we used to smack the shit out of him

figuratively of course

O

Oberon

Wow way to steal a Stephen King quote.
not only is it not by stephen king but i'm lead to believe you think it's a different reference too.

the person you're thinking of is george carlin, not stephen king.

E

Eyesore

Yeah, I pretty much do the same thing every day, but I'm okay with that.
It's a comfortable lifestyle.

Gram

Banned
Awards
eh your probably getting high in the bathroom's why.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back