• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Samurai Melee Duel.

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Archetype00x

Website
www.facebook.com
Looking for someone who wants to have a melee battle with a samurai / ninja theme. None of that magic scroll / summoning / spiky-yellow hair bull crap. Real samurai. Also, no extensive character template is needed. Just the basics; name, age, gender, weapon, appearance, personality, general information about the character.

PS; ninja never used kunai as throwing weapons. Kunai were gardening tools. Shuriken only.

Name: Kusanagi Kaede.
Alias: Falling Rain.
Appearance: http://i137.photobucket.com/albums/q217/Maurolava/mlsamgiL.jpg
Personality: Cold and calculated, she holds law, order, and justice in high regard and carries herself in a dignified way.
Weapon(s): A long, light-weight but sturdy katana concealed within a shamisen (Japanese string instrument), and a gauntlet mechanism strapped to her left wrist that fires flurries of poison tipped needles at once.
Fighting Styles: - Iaidō; controlled, tactical use of a sword.
- Fujian White Crane; Chinese martial art utilizing quick counter-strikes in rapid succession, more often used to get the enemy off balance than to do any serious damage.
Build: Slim, but firm. Slightly muscular.
Dislikes: Criminals, fire arms, alcohol, ronin.
History: The only child of a shogun warrior in the employment of a lord, she was raised to uphold law and order; trained in sword fighting and hand-to-hand combat from a young age. When her father fell at the hands of a crime lord when she was only 18, Kaede swiftly and brutally avenged him, collecting the heads of each member of the syndicate and burning them upon her father's funeral pyre. It was then that she began a career as a police officer, following in her father's footsteps.

torii~

Name:Kenji
Alias: none just Kenji
Appearance:short about 5"4, mid length brown hair, slim build, Reading glasses
Personality: Shy, kept back, easily annoyed
Weapon(s): Steel tonfa,first aid kit for mending wounds
Fighting Styles: Bladelore,Vladimir Vasiliev: both fast"lightning" fighting style, Vladimir is based mainly off reflexes
Build: Slim, not very strong build, but makes up in speed and agility
Dislikes:Monarcy, Gunpowder, Royal Gaurd, children, Alcohol, Smell of tobacco
History: trained in a small Dojo to be a royal gaurd, the first half of his life was spent in training. When he reached the age of 15 and was too small to carry a Yari, or Naginata was reject and sent to work in the paddy feilds, refusing to do so and Fleeing to the forest his whole family were sentecned to death for his beytral to the throne. After the abuses and strict lifestyle he incounterd in his training, he sought refuge in books and art. But has a desire to throw down all things he see's as wrong such as the injust gaurd, monarcy and all addictive substances

would this be a ok character??

Last edited:

torii~

my fighting style is based on speed rather than strength Vladimir Vasiliev is a style using swift reflexs to hit the main nerves and arterys, its an attack baisd fast fighting style(the huuyga clan in naruto are based off that style i belive?) and Bladelore is a almost thief/ninja style that uses speed and concealed weapons(i dont have any) to dodge and perform cheap but deadly moves(the dodge defense style) the tonfa are used solely for defense and little attack=]

sorry for so many spelling mistakes :S im horrible at spelling

Archetype00x

Website
www.facebook.com
OOC: Errr.. okay. I'll take your word for it that that's a legitimate fighting style.

IC: Kaede awoke from her light slumber among the bamboo shoots of the forest outside of a nearby town. It was raining.

She loved the rain - how it dipped and swirled and splattered; capable of nurturing the landscape or demolishing it in great gusts and floods. They had named her after the maple leaf, but she gave herself a fitting title when she started down the path of no return - Falling Rain.

She found herself smiling, a thing she rarely did. Her kimono was soggy, yes, and her armor was rusting, but she didn't mind. She loved the rain.

The firm young warrior rested her hand on the freshly oiled sheath that contained her katana - long, thin, deadly; her most trusted friend and her only family. Her 'brush' with which she 'painted beautiful works of art in battle,' one of her former lovers had said once. He had been a poet, before she found out he was drugging and violating the women he painted, and Kaede had swiftly and mercilessly removed his head in the dead of night while he slept.

Someone was coming. She could feel it in the rain.

torii~

((thank you for your trust))

I awoke Earlie in the morning before the sun had risen, although the sun rising on a day like today was unlikely. It was raining. The sky was full of dark unhappy water daemons. Perfect, I loved the rain. It muffled the sound of my footsteps as the harsh drops collided with the forest soil. I knew if I was to make it to my destination on time I would have too move swiftly.

I stopped into the forest shrine. I prayed to the spirit of the forest asking her for aid on my journey today. I then knelt down on the marshy grass rolling over a log i had use for many a year to keep my few possessions in. In it i found my med kit and tonfa. I loved my tonfa it was as much part of me as my hair, eyes or ears. The one person not to betray me.

Fixing my med kit securely on my back and the familiar groove of the tonfa handles in my palms i set out across the forest.

"Looks like I wont reach my destination on time".. I somberly exclaimed " someones waiting for me".

((All fixed))

Last edited:
A

Azanulbizare

((thank you for your trust))

I awoke earlie in the morning before the sun had risen, altought the sun riseing on a day like today was unlikely. It was raining. The sky was full of dark unhappy water deamons. Perfect, I loved the rain. It muffeled the sound of my footsteps as the harsh drops collided with the forest soil. I knew if I was to make it to my destination on time I would have too move swiftly.

I stoped into the forest shrine. I prayed to the spirit of the forest asking her for aid on my jounry today. I then knelt down on the marshy grass rolling over a log i had use for many a year to keep my few possions in. In it i found my med kit and tonfa. I loved my tonfa it was as much part of me as my hair, eyes or ears. The one person not to betray me.

Fixing my med kit securly on my back and the familiar groove of the tonfa handles in my palms i set out across the forest.

"Looks like I wont reach my destination on time".. I somberly exclaimed " someones waiting for me".

((sorry there are a few spelling mistakes=[))

... Then fix them ?

Archetype00x

Website
www.facebook.com
(Azanul, leave if you don't intend to judge.)

She observed her prey from above for some while, having crept up onto the tops of the skinny plants and waiting, in silence. He was relatively shorter than she was - young, with foreign-colored hair and spectacles, another rare site in the region. A foreigner, she deduced.

"Spectacles," she whispered to herself. She found herself curious; what was a foreigner who required reading glasses doing wandering the country side, forget carrying bladed tonfa. She vaguely remembered seeing a bounty a long time ago, before she set out on her journey. This man met the description.

Stealthily, Rain pulled back the sleeve of her kimono. A gatling-like mechanism was strapped to her wrist, and in each small canister set on the spinning mechanism was a long, thin needle, with a poison tip. Her right hand slid to the small string hanging from the back.

"I'll end this," she whispered. Aiming with dead-eye precision at the man's back, Kaede dropped silently to the ground below, and fired, sending a flurry of needles at her target at lightning speed.

Archetype00x

Website
www.facebook.com
No, there is a need to get pissy because you came into my thread and started antagonizing someone with spelling errors in their post. I can understand where a talented writer such as yourself would feel the need to point out that they should simply make better their spelling, but I'm tolerating it, you don't know the circumstances of their ability to spell, and you were never invited to post. So don't post again in here unless I ask you to. And I don't have any idea what Archetypy is, but I'm sure as hell going to get Archetypy when I want to.

A

Azanulbizare

you don't know the circumstances of their ability to spell

Let's ask him if he's a retarded Italian.

I was giving advice, sorry I didn't please you in the manner I did it. But that would be life, Archetype, so get over it.

I'll give advice wherever I damn well feel like giving advice.

Archetype00x

Website
www.facebook.com
I'll give advice wherever I damn well feel like giving advice.

And in a thread where you haven't been given permission to post, and the continuing to cause a problem is why the advise is pissing me off, and it's why I have a problem with what you're doing, so I'd appreciate it if you'd end this right now and let the two of us get on with what we were doing.

torii~

I continued to walk across the forest floor checking my compass every so often to make sure I was still on track. No, somewhere along the track I had made a slight error of a simple degree or two which caused me to be further from my destination.

As I turned to get myself following the right path a glint from the tree caught my eye. I looked again seeing nothing. "Hunger must be getting to me." I said allowed as if trying to convince myself that, that was all. But yet in the back of my mind I knew someone was following me.

I continued walking for a long while when I heard a nose. Crap, I was right someone had being following me and they've made the first move.

Before I could even turn to face my antagonist, I felt several sharp pins tear into my back. They were laced with a deadly poison, not even 15 seconds had passed before i felt a flesh eating pain seeping through my vein's and arteries. Catching a glimpse of my enemy I fled into the forest to find somewhere to treat this poison, not even making 100 meters before i had to stop. I took out my med kit and started working on a remedy.

My rival was a female, not much older then myself but a lot taller and she was wearing a bounty mask. She wanted my head.

((don't fight it was my fault for not using spell check in the first place))

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back