• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Samurai Melee Duel.

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Archetype00x

Website
www.facebook.com
OOC: H-N, stop. Az, now you're spamming. I'll say it again, stop posting in my thread or I'll report you.

IC: Kaede saw her chance and rushed, reaching for her katana and drawing it in one smooth, blurred motion. Within seconds she was within striking distance; she saw almost too late that the man was struggling to gather together supplies for a remedy. Her heart lurched and she grimaced, opting to leap over him in stead of removing his head where he sat. She wasn't about to strike a man on his back.

Then again, she couldn't exactly let him live. Landing gracefully only a few feet in front of him, she resumed her stance and angled her sword in front of her, ready for a forward strike that would spell this criminal's doom. Springing in his direction at lightning speed, she raised the blade and thrust downward, aiming for his heart.

torii~

I leaned against the tree, pain was intoxicating my whole body. I need to counter the poison before it took over and killed me.

I fumbled together a remedy, it wasn't perfect but it would keep me alive. Pulling out the last needle that decorated my back i sucked and spat out the remaining poison, as I would use the needle to inject my cure. The elixir that would save me.

The needle was inches away from my skin I was almost cured. Then there she was lunging her katana straight for my heart. Raising my left hand to take the blow and injecting it with my right, I had that split second to make my attack. Spinning my tonfa in my hand the short yet sharp jagged blade on its butt met her thigh.

I leapt to my left and started to run, but didn't get very far as I was still weary from the poison. But out of the reached of her blade.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back