• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Saved the world, Wrought Chaos?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Lexeon

Well, I was reading a recent thread and it gave me an idea. In the beginning of the Gathering Secret Ending, There is a phrase that states:

"One legend says its weilder saved the world, while another says that he wrought chaos and ruin upon it."

During the Leaked footage of BBS (not the recent info), MX says to someone about correcting his mistake. I think that maybe he was talking to Terra about the DS. Maybe MX's mistake was spawning DS, and wanted Terra to defeat him.

If you read the phrase from above carefully, it's two legends...One and Another. Which means it could be talking about two different people. But the point is, we haven't seen many Keyblade Weilders, which narrows the possibilities a bit, and if MX wants DS stopped, that might mean that DS was the one who wrought chaos, and Terra was the one who saved the world.

This is only a theory, and it could easily be the oppisite way around:

Terra=Wrought Chaos
DS=Saved the World

Feel free to flame this thoery as you must.

Gabo

The boy who blocked his own shot
Way to rip off the other thread.
This si so pointless.
You have a habit of doing that I noticed.

Its the same legend.
Just told from different perspectives imo.

A

Audo

Way to rip off the other thread.
This si so pointless.
You have a habit of doing that I noticed.

Its the same legend.
Just told from different perspectives imo.
Haven;t you learned yet? All Lexeon does is rip-off other threads...

And as such, I'm just going to copy exactly what I said in the other thread because it applies exactly the same:
R-K from the thread you ripped-off of. said:
Pretty lame if the "legend" took place less than a year before it was told to Xehanort/Ansem...

E.J.

~yaranaika
Awards
I think Terra did both, buddy. Terra seems to be one of the more darker charcters, anyway. If it isnt him who wrought chaos, then MX.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back