• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

saying hello and bbs first timer

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

itwasmybedtime

I have been stalking this website for ages but only now had the decency to actually register! I'm not an English native speaker (from Portugal, actually, OLÁ!), so I apologize in advance for any grammatical errors(if there wasn't already, trust me on this, there will be many).

I'm 14, making 15 in 6 days and praying to get Kingdom Hearts 2.5 HD Remix, and have been playing Kingdom Hearts since I can remember: I saw my parents finish multiple times KH one (Although I didn't play it until I was like 11 and got one for myself), and my mother bought KH 2 when I was still like 6/7, and I completely sucked at it at first but loved it to death. (I didn't start understanding English until sort of two years ago so I think you can see my problem) When I was 10 my game broke and until last year I have been praying for an hd remix to ps3, (GUESS WHAT HAPPENED?!), and maybe now I can finally do what I never managed to do as a young child -- beat it.

Of course, I am guilty for already watching all the cutscenes from the rest of the game and all the others to at least know the story and understand it, which for me, besides the amazing realtime fighting gameplay, is one of the best parts of the game. I haven't played BBS yet, and am a little afraid to, everyone says it to be way too hard. Is it?
:wink:

Blackdrazon

Vulpes Chronicler
Awards
Welcome to the site! I'm glad you're finally getting your chance to play the games you grew up with! Good luck beating KH2!

BBS can be hard or easy depending on what you're trying to do and how you do it. You probably won't know what this means yet, if you haven't played, but it will make sense what you get started. I recommend you try to get new Abilities every time you fuse commands, and that way you'll constantly get stronger even if you don't get very good commands. Many players check online guides to get the best commands and abilities, but that's up to you!

You'll also probably want to start with Terra or Ventus. Aqua is great, but the game expects you to know how to play to control her.

What really makes BBS hard are the secret bosses, who are some of the hardest in the series, but you don't have to beat them. If you need help at any point, feel free to ask!

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back