• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Scared to Talk to Girls or Boys You Like

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

Are You Scared To Talk To the People You Like

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

eevee

Despair said:
yeah eve, its cuz you have all your classes together LOL

and actually i make a mix, i talk like a G a little bit like .0000000000000000000001% and like 999999999999999099999999.999999999999999% INSANE.

and it works
XD yeah but... in the beggining of the year, we didn't talk to each other. XD LOL

Coffee Lover

Bronze Member
Awards
If it's someone that I've grown up with and I know them and begin to like them, no, I wouldn't be afraid to talk to them. But, if it's a handsome or cute guy that I don't know that well, yes, I'm VERY afraid to walk up to them and say, "Hi."

libreg

yeah I have a little trouble talking with the person I like but not that much just on the inside. I act normally like I would when I'm talking to other people but when I'm talking to her I laugh a little more and stuff. I'm very nervous on the inside but outside I pretty much act normally.

stephaknee

Hakuna Matata
I can't like someone unless I find it very easy to talk to them. Which is usually why I end up liking one of my male friends.. Like with my curreny boyfriend, we were friends for a while and when I started to like him, it was easy for me to tell him ^^

Kiari

i like this boy ad this is scary my friend likes him too and then he likes us and we
only met him this year and my neighbor likes me and i met him in 2nd grade and i met his cousin this year and he is crazy but he likes me too.

jasoncho92

Website
www.buypmi.com
Kiari said:
i like this boy ad this is scary my friend likes him too and then he likes us and we
only met him this year and my neighbor likes me and i met him in 2nd grade and i met his cousin this year and he is crazy but he likes me too.
You must be hot. Just choose one that you think is best for you. Dont be afraid to hurt theyre feelings because that will just get in your way

Kiari

jasoncho92 said:
You must be hot. Just choose one that you think is best for you. Dont be afraid to hurt theyre feelings because that will just get in your way

thanks a lot

Website
www.myspace.com
Eh, I kinda am scared too. This guy that I have liked for like 2 years now, whenever he says something to me, I sorta freeze up, and say something really sarcastic/rude to him... so I guess you can kinda say I am scared to talk to guys that I like.. =\

Katamari-Damacy

Well I don't really have a problem talking to them. It' just when I try to ask them out for some reason I just can't do it.

H

hentei ojou sama

im not scared at all since my best friend kamekazekid told me that he liked me and said why is there a reason to hide my true feeling from you and that inspired me but were not dating im not ready yet i think he is still sad about it heh heh

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back