• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Scared to Talk to Girls or Boys You Like

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

Are You Scared To Talk To the People You Like

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Sora is n1

Bronze Member
right here big time I only asked at one person and they said yes but that day I called her and she blew me off!

Is that sad or what?

Last edited by a moderator:

master_riku1

The Hellraisers
Website
www.khplace.net
heck yes, there is this girl named Catherine and I have liked her since the 5th grade and now we are both in the 9th grade and when I saw her she said hi to me and I say hi back to her...but thats it...thats all I can get through is hi or hey catherine...I wish I could just walk beside her and say so whats new? and just have a convo with her....;_; if only......but I got a gf and I am going to stay loyal ^_^

Axel Ryman

The Puppy ?Jester?
Not really. There is this girl I have a crush on and she did say she had one on me but before Valentine's Day she told me she loved me as a friend. Recently though I think she may have a thing for me cause she asked if I like red heads(She is one and some people think this girl who is one from another state looks like her) and gave me some of her hair.

MP3Gamefreak

I tried to talk to this girl but she was always surrounded by her friends. I always thinking about ways to talk to her but there's another guy who like her and I'm his friend. Should I risk this friendship? Or I can say it wasn't meant to be.

Sora is n1

Bronze Member
Heres what I would do I would ask my friend how much do you love her and tell your friend you would just at least have a chance with her i mean your friends right.

Awards
that happened to me aswell.....funny story, i liked this girl right, and so did my best friend, so he says to me "you ask her, if she says no i will" so i says "alright" i asked her and she said yes, were still goin out, so my friend is like "fair enough,". next day we go to this party thing and he meets my girlfriends best friend, they started going out about an hour later. Now he wont stop thanking me!, its kind of Ironic if you think about it

MP3Gamefreak

Even though girls and boys are different, we are still the same emotionally so that's why it isn't easy for anyone to talk to someone they like. Right?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back