• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Help/Support ► School Troubles.

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Hamster Lord

Atrocity Exhibition
Awards
Well, at my [catholic] school, we have this organization called National Junior Honor Society [NJHS], and to get in you need: 30+ Hours of Community Service (not a problem), show leadership (I guess I do...?), no detentions (might be a little hard, but my other three detentions don't count now at all) and for grade wise they have like a point system for the first two trimesters. One B is worth 2 points, and you have to have an A in the five major subjects for both trimesters. That's the problem. For me and a few others who want to be in it). I try my best in school and all that stuff, but it's still kinda tough (for me I guess, I know a few people that for them school is easy sailing). And at the end of the second trimester they add up your points, and all the other stuff. So if you under 14 points, you have the community service hours, and you have the leadership skills, you are inducted in the third trimester. Now if you aren't inducted for some reason, you can be inducted in the beginning of the 8th grade (This is what I'm hoping will happen to me). I want to be in this organization, for the point of getting into a better high school with scholarships. I don't mind if I'm not in it or anything though.

So tips I guess? Something like that.

Reflection

Princess of Heart
Awards
oh okay

honestly i had no trouble with qualifying for honor stuff in middle school, that crap was easy :3

what subjects exactly are you worried about?

Hamster Lord

Atrocity Exhibition
Awards
oh okay

honestly i had no trouble with qualifying for honor stuff in middle school, that crap was easy :3

what subjects exactly are you worried about?

Language and Math. The rest are easy ish for me. Although we got our interims back, and I have a high B in math, and sadly a C in Language, but because I missed a few days, and it changed last time I checked. Interims are just kind of a like overview I guess.

And I'm in the intermediate Math class, cuz I had some low test scores last year.

Luap

sans 911
Awards
Website
www.facebook.com
Middle School lol

My Advice: Wait until your out of Middle School to start doing the "advanced" stuff.

Wintertide

Sp00ky GuRl
Awards
Pay attention in class, get tutoring, look ahead in the books, do your homework, study your ass off. Middle school is so easy liek for realz. You haven't seen anything yet.

Hamster Lord

Atrocity Exhibition
Awards
Ok well saying middle school is easy just wait, doesn't really help me too much, but thanks for your advice anyway.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back