• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Scores from Famitsu: 10/9/9/9

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

loke13

Waiting on FF XV and KH3 :D
Kingdom Hearts wasn't all that difficult. Maybe relatively so to KHII, but it wasn't like "OMG, I can't beat it, NOOOO" or anything. =/

For KH1 yes there was It took me a 1 year and a half to beat the game. KH2 had more cut scenes and story but some of the worlds weren't really relevant the the overall plot only complaint I have about the game.

αsiя

space coke
Proves that Famitsu can be misleading. They did the same shtick with KHII.

I'm waiting until it's released in the States and reviewed by something more credible.

By credible you mean IGN fucktwits

xhavenx

those ratings are over the top. even for a psp game. this information is making me more anxious to play the real game.. x[. it should come out soon...!

tirich91

By credible you mean IGN fucktwits
lol, when i was younger, i i put jeff haynes on my hitlist for the bullshit review he made for KH2. I don't know if i agree with him because what he said was true, or if i didn't enjoy the game as much because of what he said.

I replayed the game and realized how good it actually is. That fucker ruined my KH2 experience.

ventus12

im so excited it got a good review i hope some one gets the game early and leaks at least opening video i kno wil spoil myself but ill try to have self control to spoil one story. now which one to pick...

Reverie

Bronze Member
Awards
Thanks for the news, Lissar! *really wants game*

B

brosandi

lol, when i was younger, i i put jeff haynes on my hitlist for the bullshit review he made for KH2. I don't know if i agree with him because what he said was true, or if i didn't enjoy the game as much because of what he said.

I replayed the game and realized how good it actually is. That fucker ruined my KH2 experience.
Way to take one person's opinion far too seriously.

Lelouch

I always take Famitsu score with a grain of salt especially since it seems they are very bias for SE games no matter.

skyfoxx

Silver Member
Awards
lol, I find it funny that some people say it's under-rated while others say it's over-rated even though the game hasn't even come out yet... I also find it laughable that people are so impatient that they always go "SEND LEAKED FOOTAGE OR I'LL KILL YOU!!!!!!!!" just wait three days, it's not that long...

I'm one of the very few people who actually don't want to get spoiled... I'm going to have a hard time waiting until it gets to the US without people spoiling the plot to me...

Lissar

Ultra-sleek Librarian
It's Japan, it's SE. Of course there is bias. Same thing happens with uh... Western reviewers and Western companies that make those FPSs... (knowledge about anything FPS related fails) I'm not saying it's right, of course, but it's how it is.

By the way, apparently this is the highest rated PSP game ever for Famitsu. So let's take that into consideration as well.

Heartkeeper

Awards
I still don't believe the 100 hours thing, maybe if you play mirage arena a lot, maybe.

B

brosandi

The 100 Hours comment is clearly them being overly generous.

XIII Heartless

Head Mom In Charge
Awards
Website
profile.myspace.com
Maybe that's how long it takes to get everything on Proud Mode?? Never know. I'm thinking 80 is more accurate though, judging off my past experiences. And I better get as much fun out of the secret boss as I did against Sephiroth in both games. And why can't we have multiple extra bosses like KH1 did?? That was the shit!! XD

αsiя

space coke
The hours seem a lot shorter for me
In KH2 It took me around 100+ hours to beat the STORYLINE
Days took me about 90 hours to beat without even finishing the missions and challenges
I cant remember shit from KH
and I quited COM after two hours
So for me each character is going to be around 60 hours but only for the storyline

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back