• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Seen it Before

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Monkey

dick to a lot of people
Awards
Website
twitter.com
Thats in Kh1 Duh! If you played through the Tarzan level, you should've seen it.

Thank you come again!

.:kaizer21:.

Banned
Thanks for the support KL...and the compliment...a friend did it for me....but back to the topic...i made a little thing using paint (give me a break, i dont have PS)
the slide and HB are the same thing...just cause it looks different from what it looks now, doesnt mean that it isnt the same thing...

HollowBastian.jpg

Monkey

dick to a lot of people
Awards
Website
twitter.com
It could be disney castle, but I am now begining to doubt that. Why would Sora say this place is familiar? They didn't resolve it in kh1, and at that time all they had thought of was kh1. Also if you recall correctly, Hollow Basiton used to be a city. Leon and the others used to live their before it was destroyed by the heartless.

Emral

Bronze Member
Thats what I thought at first.... but looking at those screens, I realsie that its Hollow Bastion.. Their so similiar! the shape, the gates, the pilliars (That I also noticed when I saw your screens ^^) I just never saw them together like that

Emral

Bronze Member
Wow! thats true! lol

Disney castle has those triangular shaped pillars, that dohnt stick to the castle

SO there is no other option. I say there is no possible way it canb be big ben, because there is no damn similarity

Banned
THANK YOU EMRAL! Finally, another gets it...it's Hollow Bastian, that's why Kairi's heart reacted to it, becasue when she saw it, she realized her birthplace, and that's when Sora remembered it, didn't Nomura confirm it?

Monkey

dick to a lot of people
Awards
Website
twitter.com
It can't be twilight town either. Twilight town did not exist in the heads of the KH creators at that time.

If you wanna throw in any other random buildings go ahead ;) (OMG ITS THE CLOCK TOWER IN NEVERLAND!) *hits my other half*

Monkey

dick to a lot of people
Awards
Website
twitter.com
-.-' do you listen?

This whole discussion is: What is that building that Sora saw in the slide in the Tarzan world.

We are proving it is Hollow Basiton.

velocity2325

who said i was gone :D
Awards
Website
www.xanga.com
OoO, i do agree that it is Hallow Bastion. the pics tells everything. come on guys look closely. its not that hard.

leon, yuffie, and many others use to live there. until the heartless came and thats when Kairi went to Destiney Island.

Last edited:

Monkey

dick to a lot of people
Awards
Website
twitter.com
Now now, no need to go corrupt, the idiot still has his own opinion. Now we just give more proof to shove up his a** ^^

Banned
Lol...I just hope he can see the proof we posted on the thread...the photos, the camparison, the plain logic about it, geez...hope he can see what we see...

Cael

Silver Member
Website
tinyurl.com
1. It's not Disney Castle. Sora has never been to Disney Castle in KH except in the Beta version which is a really early version of the game which was editted. Still, nothing was about Disney Castle in KH1 so there wouldn't be any point of they saying it looked familiar.

2. Its Hallow Bastion.
- 1. In the secret place they show Kairi going right through Sora. As soon as she goes into Sora she disappears. That her going into Sora's heart.
- 2. Sora is searching for Kairi who is really in his heart.
- 3. Sora starts seeing Kairi (ie. Merlin's place, That tree house in Deep Jungle)
- 4. Sora sees a slide which remembers Kairi of Hallow Bastion her real home. He remembers because Kairi is in his heart which makes him recognize it because its in his heart.
- 5. Sora while talking to Cid has a flashback of young Kairi talking to her grandmother...IN HALLOW BASTION!!!!
- 6. (not really sure but if u remember back me up) When Sora finally reaches HB he remembers/recognizes the castle.

3. Twilight Town didn't exist when they made Kingdom Hearts. So how could they have put a picture of Twilight Town into the game when it didn't exist?

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Now after all of this. Which do you think it is: Hallow Bastion, Disney Castle, Twilight Town, or Big Ben?

Last edited:

Monkey

dick to a lot of people
Awards
Website
twitter.com
It's sad how .:KL:. has to go through all the information in a quick review. What more proof do you need? Is there a "reasonable doubt?"

Cael

Silver Member
Website
tinyurl.com
Yes....if you're an idiot.

There's always going to be a reasonable doubt because people are so stupid to believe lies than the own truth even when its proven right in their face.

Thats why the BHK being an alternate/clone/brother/opposite Sora theories are so popular and people believe them. Thats why people believe Kairi, the DD/ASAS Kairi, and the RHG are different people, the BFU is the Riku Clone, Twilight Town is next door to Destiny Islands, DiZ is the EM, Marluxia is the EM, and the GEU is still 100% real in the KH game.

People are too dumb to relise and accept the truth. And then the only way they are going to listen if Nomura came right to their face and f***ing b*tch slapped them and told them this. But they want to deny what Nomura has clearly put right in their f***ing face so he doesn't need to say this.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back