• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

seifer??

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

anyone but me

he is just an extea.. like in KH1, leon, aerith, yuffie, wakka, tidus, selphie, and cloud they were all ff characters that appeared as extras... same with auron and seifer, they are extras put in the game.. his two friends are also making an appearence

anyone but me

Ok, let me clear this up completley.. Seifer Almasy is Squall's rival in final fantasy VIII. In the game there is a place called Balamb Garden where students train to become an elite class of mercenaries called SeeD... Seifer is a great fighter and candidate for SeeD, but has trouble controlling his temper. He later is seduced into being the bodyguard for an evil sorceress who possessed a woman named Edea.. i hope that this clears things up

anyone but me

he does? oh, is he the one that is pointing at the group of kids.. wow.. they changed his look a lot!

anyone but me

Jampsa said:
yeah alot. Wow i didnt know that raijin & fujin were going to be in the game as well
i am pretty sure they are.. i don't know if it is confirmed, but i think it is..

Counter Shock

Bunneh As$as$in
thanks imallaboutkh, was that seifer pointing at those kids???? and is there a pic with raijin and fujin in it????

anyone but me

yes that was seifer.. i don't know why he looks so different though.. he looks kind of fat and stupid, lol

phoenixreborn

Website
www.myspace.com-thephoenixreborn
I still can't believe anyone who likes KH and waiting for KH2 doesn't know about Seifer. I mean, hell the guy was one of the most stuck up but pretty cool characters in FFVIII! And besides that, FFVIII was one of the best FF games ever released. But anyway, the fact that Seifer is in KH2 really intrigues me. I hope they give out more info about what his role is, if he has any.

anyone but me

phoenixreborn said:
I still can't believe anyone who likes KH and waiting for KH2 doesn't know about Seifer. I mean, hell the guy was one of the most stuck up but pretty cool characters in FFVIII! And besides that, FFVIII was one of the best FF games ever released. But anyway, the fact that Seifer is in KH2 really intrigues me. I hope they give out more info about what his role is, if he has any.
you kidding!!! ffxiii was one of the worse!!! 7, 9, and 10 all best it... only final fantasy game i didn't beat.. i got to the last Ultimecia's castle, but i got bored, haha...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back