• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

seifer??

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

BHK Owns

VirusCoreHacker said:
oh yea seifer i remeber him,from ff(was it 10 )? he fought with leon,cool battle.

no it was FF8..and 8 was not the worst FF

you wanna talk about the worst FF well i say 10-2 was horrable

no control over airship.
only 3 chars.
ok, ok, you get the dressphere system which was ok.
but the storyline was so weak...i mean the gullwings?? talk about gay..

AForgottenMemory

Not to mention that by continuing the story on from 10, they ruined what was probably one of the best and dramatic endings of any final fantasy! Grr. Bloody gullwings.
I really liked VIII, the CGI was mind blowing for it's time and the love story was class!

tetraalmasy

I'm back!
(I can't believe there aren't a lot of final fantasy veterens in these forums....everyone played 7,8,9,10,10-2, and11 but has anyone acutally played the older ones?)

I guess his look isn't the bad, I really want to see Fujin and Rajin and how Fujin says only one word at once and Rajin keeps saying "ya know?"

I love Seifer!!!!!!!!!!!!!(See Name)

dejah

:|
omg. i'm so sorry. i didn't mean to. i just burst out laughing. well. seifer is that hot blonde from ff8. he's a bad guy but actually is a good guy. sorta like the riku of ff8.

ChaosChristianus

WTF!! Seifer is one of the best rivals a man could ask for. Leon got his scar from Seifer and they r both the only ones in SeeD history to master a Gunblade. I think they added him as a kid so BHK could have a rival. I would have loved to have seem Seifer as an adult and fighting on the side of evil.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back