• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

sephiroith controlling heartless

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

lumms

like i'm gonna let a load of people i dont no now
i think it would be cool if sephiroith could control the heartless like a leader i also made a script as if the dark the leaders would talk around the table in kh

sephiroith: so whats our next plan of actoin
leader 1: we invade the world of (a random world)
learder 2: yeah but isn't the key blade master on that one
(sephroith steps back in fear as he mentons that name)
sephiroith: him ive faced him before in the colisium's he defeated me
leader 1: thers no need to worry you have the heartless on your side now you should pay him a visit.

what do u think give me a rating out of 10:)

Darckcloud

I would give it a nine out of ten beause hes realy hard to beat and I dont think sephiroth would actully show fear but he would probably flinch a little.

Cael

Silver Member
Website
tinyurl.com
Riku02, make your sig smaller

And why are you rating this?

Its not going to happen. Sephy is not important enough to have control of Heartless. And he might not even be in Kh2.

Faith

I give it a 5/10 because its really lame. Yes its not going to happen obvioulsy. Too optimistic. I think that the one guy crap I forgot his name from CoM the Red Enigma I think. Well anyone the evil man with the red wardrobe will control the heartless, if there is heartless.

Dark Keyblader

yeah Sephy was'nt even in the original japanesse kingdom hearts so I doubt he will turn up again
Forgettin all that i give the dialogue 9 becuase Sephy would work for no one and he would never show fear

Oathkeeper1313

Faith said:
I think that the one guy crap I forgot his name from CoM the Red Enigma I think. Well anyone the evil man with the red wardrobe will control the heartless, if there is heartless.

DiZ?
and why would there not be heartless?

and i give this a .02/10 because lumms keeps making these ridiculous threads

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back