• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Sephiroth in BBS

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.
kefkakefkakefkakefkakefkakefka

40%20-%20Kefka.gif

ff6kefka.jpg

kefka.jpg

KEFKAAAAAAAAAAAAA

Uh, yeah. I'd prefer Kefka to Sephiroth.

Terrah

If Sephiroth WAS in it, it would probaly be based of the Crisis Core period of time, with Zack. He could be in it, but Birth By Sleep takes place three years before Crisis Core, but it doesnt seem like time matters much in this game (notice the Squall/Seifer situation.) An even better example is the Tidus/Wakka age difference from Kingdom Hearts I.

Byronic Hero

Resonance of Darkness
Awards
Well, if they want to continue with a scenario like sephy being clouds darkness, they could do Kuja and Zidane, you know zidane replaceing cloud and kuja replaceing sephy.the times of FF9 are before the sci-fi FF7, so maybe.

P.S. like the new avatar KBM.

Thank you.

EDIT: Genisis or Angeal could be nice if executed right.

Byronic Hero

Resonance of Darkness
Awards
sephiroth still has a better chance over most other bosses that have been stated in this thread. since hes VERY popular.

That may be but FF fans will most likely want to fight another Character from the past of FF7 in BBS.

Byronic Hero

Resonance of Darkness
Awards
i agree sephy/cloud thing is getting old

Yet I still do not think that they will be completly taken out. As long as people are wishing for a FFVII Remake I think Nomura will not let cloud or Seph die. (Metaphorically speakin)

Phalinx

Nomura said that the FF characters are merely 'guests' in the KH universe - that is, in the sense that they are there and they have a minor impact on the story, but only a very slight impact. The main focus of the games was Sora's story and his journeys, and as for BBS, as it's almost entirely focused on the three protagonists/Xehanort's memories, FF characters may very well not appear at all.

Personally, it doesn't matter to me. Sephiroth ripped me to shreds in FF7, KH and KHII alike and taunts me with his faggotry to this day.

Byronic Hero

Resonance of Darkness
Awards
Nomura said that the FF characters are merely 'guests' in the KH universe - that is, in the sense that they are there and they have a minor impact on the story, but only a very slight impact. The main focus of the games was Sora's story and his journeys, and as for BBS, as it's almost entirely focused on the three protagonists/Xehanort's memories, FF characters may very well not appear at all.
Personally, it doesn't matter to me. Sephiroth ripped me to shreds in FF7, KH and KHII alike and taunts me with his faggotry to this day.

I doubt that they'd be taken out completly.

Master Riku 789

It does'nt matter if we don't want Sephiroth or not. He is square-enix's most popular villian and most likely they will have a Sephiroth battle in BBS. I just want more optional bosses then Sephiroth. Put him in BBS, that's fine with me but please add some new one's. Genesis and Angeal are fine canidates, even Kefka would be o'k.

.Oji

赤いテキスト
It does'nt matter if we don't want Sephiroth or not. He is square-enix's most popular villian and most likely they will have a Sephiroth battle in BBS.

Haha. No

A cameo at best, but nothing more than that.

I just want more optional bosses then Sephiroth. Put him in BBS, that's fine with me but please add some new one's. Genesis and Angeal are fine canidates, even Kefka would be o'k.

Kuja, Gilgamesh, I'd shit bricks if Garland was an opt. boss.

I wouldn't mind Genesis, truth be told. If he appears as an opt. boss, Sephy should just have a cameo appearance in order to explain this mess of a sub-plot.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back