• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Sephiroth?? *possible spoiler*

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

tidus05

Has anyone fought and beat sephiroth in KH2?
Is he harder than in KH1?

文偉立

newb programmer
Re: Sephiroth's Demise

He can use basic moves which are just as powerful as "Descend Heartless Angel". Zanmato, I heard, can swipe and slaughter you. Now, I haven't played the game but I can understand he would not be easier than his KH1. I wished they could've incorporated "Supa Nova" :(

Aros123

so is he a requirement to move on in the game or just to get something good?

ryu-otaku

i have not fought him in KH1 but i would imagine that since he is so hard in it than the time it took to make the new game they would make him moremore harder to beat.

ansem13

アクラ said:
He can use basic moves which are just as powerful as "Descend Heartless Angel."
It's called Sin Harvest. I've had him obliterate me with it enough times to know what he's saying. Plus, "Descend Heartless Angel" doesn't even make sense, while Sin Harvest does. And don't flame me, or I will flame you back x1000000

文偉立

newb programmer
ansem13 said:
It's called Sin Harvest. I've had him obliterate me with it enough times to know what he's saying. Plus, "Descend Heartless Angel" doesn't even make sense, while Sin Harvest does. And don't flame me, or I will flame you back x1000000

LOL, everyone thinks it's Sin Harvest but it's just only called that because Lance Bass accidentally said it all messed up.

No need to flame anyone. The strategy guide says it's Descend Heartless Angel.

the_killers_kick

decend harvest angels does sound a bit cooler, and the dude was in a boy band, what do u expect?

sephiroth still wasnt as hard to me as the phantom, i know im a newb saying this, but i couldnt beat him

文偉立

newb programmer
You all need to play more Final Fantasy games. Sephiroth in Kingdom Hearts can be eventually beaten with experience and if you know how to fight. You play other Final Fantasy games, as FFVIII set in example, the optional bosses can cream you even if your level is maxed out, a.k.a. Omega Weapon.

heartzkreuz

Website
www.freeloadmp3.com
the_killers_kick said:
decend harvest angels does sound a bit cooler, and the dude was in a boy band, what do u expect?

sephiroth still wasnt as hard to me as the phantom, i know im a newb saying this, but i couldnt beat him

why are you being biased when it comes to Lance Bass? i think he did a good job and the guy has credentials in voice acting and voice overs. doesnt mean that just because he was in a boy band he would "mess things up", please try to give credit respectively and not in a offensive subjective manner.

文偉立

newb programmer
heartzkreuz said:
why are you being biased when it comes to Lance Bass? i think he did a good job and the guy has credentials in voice acting and voice overs. doesnt mean that just because he was in a boy band he would "mess things up", please try to give credit respectively and not in a offensive subjective manner.

o.0

Only other voice over I can conger up and through my lifetime is the idiotic episode of The Simpsons where N'Sync went to stop L.T. Serge.

Besides, Lance had non-plotted voiceovers in Kingdom Hearts. And another thing is his voice was added by special effects. Don't tell me you think that's his real voice. They've echoed it so much it is no longer his high-pitched voice at the point you fight him in battle. Another point is he spoke only once in a while One Winged Angel crowds his voice and his battle sounds were equal in volume so it ALSO took some credit away from him. Try not to be so "respectful" to him. His voice was fine in Kingdom Hearts but he didn't do much.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back