• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Sephiroth

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

KH2 Lover

I just beat Sephiroth at level 99 with Ultima. I gained 21 levels in a 2- 3 hours by going to the Pride Lands. I equipped the Gull Wing key blade. Then I lowered my health to when there is a alert sound. I then went up to the Peak and used Magnega 4-5 times (each Magnega gives you about 9000-10000 experience) and then regenirated my MP. I was at level 99. All I need to do max level my form levels: Valor- 5, Wisdom- 5, Master- 6, Final- 2. Oh yeah, when you fight sephiroth, don't put on berserk charge. If you get him down to a one health point, you have to kill him with a finishing combo!

TheMuffinMan

Armchair Administrator
So, basically the point of this thread is to tell everyone your levelling strategy and give some tips on beating Sephiroth?

There's plenty of really extensive guides on how to defeat him, along with good training spots, but whatever floats your boat =\

Zexilicious

I take a potato chip and EAT IT!
Eating Rosebud Frozen Green Peas. Full of Country
TheMuffinMan said:
So, basically the point of this thread is to tell everyone your levelling strategy and give some tips on beating Sephiroth?

There's plenty of really extensive guides on how to defeat him, along with good training spots, but whatever floats your boat =\
yeah what he said really theres lots of guides

zero_hiru

like the last two said, there are already a bunch of guides to whooping good ol' sephi.

you had to get to lvl 99 to beat him? i beat him at like lvl 50 something

Aucune Raison

DARLING SO THERE YOU ARE
KH4LiFe said:
^^^^ no u didnt, and u know u didnt because at lvl 50 it's impossible
It's not impossible, you just have to be skilled. I beat sephy at level 43.
This should be in the members helping members section, and it should be an add on post to a thread that already gives a strategy on sephiroth.

KH4LiFe

have to be skilled at what???? PRESSING "X" repeatedly???

you just cant beat him when u're below 60 because ur HP is too low and ur strength isnt enuff

Aucune Raison

DARLING SO THERE YOU ARE
KH4LiFe said:
have to be skilled at what???? PRESSING "X" repeatedly???

you just cant beat him when u're below 60 because ur HP is too low and ur strength isnt enuff
It's all about strategy and knowing his moves. You wouldn't understand.

rikupwns

^^^ unless you got Second Chance you didnt beat sephy at 43 and seeing how the lowest level you can learn Second Chance is at 49, so no you didnt beat him. there is no way you could have beat him at 43 but 50 is believable

Aucune Raison

DARLING SO THERE YOU ARE
rikupwns said:
^^^ unless you got Second Chance you didnt beat sephy at 43 and seeing how the lowest level you can learn Second Chance is at 49, so no you didnt beat him. there is no way you could have beat him at 43 but 50 is believable
Again, you wouldn't understand. Just go to YouTube and there are some people who have never even healed when they have foughten Sephiroth. And there is also someone who beat him at level 38. Nothing is impossible (except the technical things of course) in a video game if you have good strategy.

KH4LiFe

soraawakened said:
It's all about strategy and knowing his moves. You wouldn't understand.

LOL!!!!! i wouldnt understand??!?...... do u have mental problems???? I probably know how to play KH better than you... i dodge better, i move better, and i attack better....

and it's impossible to beat him in lvl 43... everyone knows this....

to learn sephy's moves (like u said) u'd have to stay in battle wit him for at least 5-10 minutes to figure him out and in level 43 u wouldnt even last 20 seconds

rikupwns

^^^i agree with you, soraawakened post a link to this youtube page so i can see this for myself

Lost Memories

Website
omegageddon.com
Beating Sephiroth at Lv.43 isn't impossible if you have glide and cura/curaga on shortcut keys.
Just keep gliding around and hitting him then when your HP is low go to far corner heal then start fighting him again, but you gotta stay close to him when he starts to use "Sin harvest" so you can whack him befor he can finnish saying it. ^_^
Going about it this way takes a lot longer though.

TheMuffinMan

Armchair Administrator
The only reason you need Second Chance is for when he uses that attack that requires the Reaction Command, and for when he uses Sin Harvest/Heartless Angel, BOTH of which can easily be deflected and interrupted without taking any damage at all

I beat him at level 53 with the Decisive Pumpkin, I'm sure many are quite capable of defeating him at level 43, seeing as all you need to do is memorize his moves and how to dodge, deflect, or interrupt them

Hanatori

I will BUUURN MY DREAAAAD
Website
tsuikai.deviantart.com
KH4LiFe said:
LOL!!!!! i wouldnt understand??!?...... do u have mental problems???? I probably know how to play KH better than you... i dodge better, i move better, and i attack better....

and it's impossible to beat him in lvl 43... everyone knows this....

to learn sephy's moves (like u said) u'd have to stay in battle wit him for at least 5-10 minutes to figure him out and in level 43 u wouldnt even last 20 seconds

Now, you don't have any facts to prove these, do you? Playing better, indeed. Let's not go overboard with our egos.

I've seen a video where there was no healing involved. Dodge, flip, glide. See an opening? Attack. Wait until his destructive moves pass. Repeat. It may not seem that hard, but dodging everything while having a good offense is pretty tough to handle.

Quexinos

what are you guys talking about glide? I beat him without glide or quickrun the first time. All you need is retaliation slash, and beserk helps. Basically, when he hits you and you fly into the air, do retaliation slash right away and you'll have the upper hand, just keep hacking away at him. When he says, "Decent heartless angel"... just jump up and hit him a bunch of times.

and KH4LiFe, first of all I don't believe you're really 17, I think 7 is more like it, second of all it IS possible to defeat Sephy in level 43. I did it at like 45 or something one time just so I could say I could. It just takes a long time and can get annoying. But it can be done without glide..

anyway:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wnrhM8KbIek
level 44, no heal, no joke
drives me nuts watching this person
theyd on't use the full extent of their combos ;_;

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back