• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Sephiroth

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

KeybladeMaster503

I'm the real Keyblade Master! All of you are fakes
I was wondering, how do 'you' *points at you* call Sephiroth? I say

SEPH-EE-ROTH . My friend calls him SEPH-AR-RITH

Johnny Stooge

Hawkguy
Awards
It depends what comes off my tongue. I'll either say SEPH-EE-ROTH or SEPH-A-ROTH, but mostly SEPH-A-ROTH, probably due to my Australian accent.

Cloud_Unchained

Hooray! Hooray!
Hello? There is a square enix sub forum!

Now it's settled, we'll wait for a mod to lock this.

starry_eyed_hero

I've never heard it been called Seph-ee-roth. That sounds really gay, I dont understand how you would be able to respect Sephiroth if it were pronounced like that.

I pronounce it Seph-er-roth. That seems like the basic way to pronounce it.

Sora'sProtector

oh yeah. that is the way that i do it, becasue that is how it sounds like in the one winged angel song. i say it fast. it is realy hard to say what you think when people cant hear you. I will see if i can record myself.

Scotty

PRECIOUS FAIRY VAGINA
Awards
Never said it Seph-ee-roth myself.. I'm not sure how i'd type my way sort of like;

Seph-eh-roth

And is it just me or does Sephiroth seem really wrong now it's been said so much? x_x;; lol.

Atma

Personally, I pronounce it "Seh-fer-rawth", but the original pronunciation is "Seh-phee-rowth", from the Kabbala. Supposedly, a Sephiroth is one of ten paths to enlightenment one must go before achieving perfection. Don't get it, but he's still cool...

starry_eyed_hero

Atma said:
Personally, I pronounce it "Seh-fer-rawth", but the original pronunciation is "Seh-phee-rowth", from the Kabbala. Supposedly, a Sephiroth is one of ten paths to enlightenment one must go before achieving perfection. Don't get it, but he's still cool...
Ya, but seh-phee-rowth sounds stupid, so I just say seh-fer-rawth.

Ryu

an obscene gesture
... what the hell is so hard about saying 'Sephiroth' ? XD One of my friend's like that too, says Fire-a-gay or whatever instead of simply firaga <_< .

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back