• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Sephorith

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

brown

Did anyone go around and find sephorith....i did but he kciked my butt like in 2 hits. has any beat him?

TheMuffinMan

Armchair Administrator
I beat him at level 93. Trinity owns his soul, use that and it knocks out 3-4 health bars

It's all about strategy and knowing how to dodge his attacks

Shuriken

I didnt try to beat him yet... But its for an obvious reason:

Sorry to sound noobish, but where do you find Sephiroth? Im too lazy to go search on a guide or just search the whole game. So, where is he... Please?

Lunar Knight

American Person
I think when you seal all of the worlds, Sephiroth appears at the area after the 1000 heartless battle. I can't remember the exact name.

brown

yeah i was only level 45 or something when i went to fight him and yeah died lol. he hurts.

Shuriken

KEYblade_chain said:
I think when you seal all of the worlds, Sephiroth appears at the area after the 1000 heartless battle. I can't remember the exact name.

Seal all the worlds.... Aww... Only Atlantica is left. I really dont want to return there >.<. Whatever, Ill do whatever it takes to fight him.

JoeBum14

The place you fight him at is where Malificent help Sora get away after the 1000 fight. I think.

Key to the light

GODtada Will Reign
Yea i fought him and it took some getting used to to actually defeat him. this was right after i got final form and i was like hes going down! then i realized ii couldnt use drives and i was like 0.o. but i kept going back. I beat him at level 45 with Oblivion keyblade WITH OUT ANY SPECIAL ATTACKS. just straight out attacking.....and i never wanna do it again. :D

Fire Tears

I beat him at level 75 and with the skin of my teeth. I enabled Beserk and I couldn't get a combo and I was soooo angry but as soon as the MP came back I shook his moves and attacked him before his dark angel move and won!!! This was yesterday.

wtholyf

Key to light I too beat him at lvl 45 Proud Mode, believe me it took a while, however lol, I used the oathkeepered which I now regret because it really didnt benefit me at all. It wasnt so hard all that was really needed to be done at first was allow him to use sin harvest (where u can react) and then hurt him there. Whenver he did ground omni-slash just run into the attack BUT keep mashing guard (also equip counterguard) and then he is open for a combo. And then for air omni slash I just allowed him to hit me in the air and then use retailing slash to hit him as he teled up for the attack. For the orbs attack Just use reflect, as for Angel's Halo attack, well... lol I just used hi potions and ethers. Lastly for Super Nova just run around and dodge, don't get hit by the meteors or else you're screwed.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back