• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Sequel to bbs i think???

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

GilDartZ

ok idk if this has been thought of already so bear with me, i think that the sequel game to birth by sleep is gonna revolve around an older ventus and mickey working together and they battle the first heartless, why i think this is bc well we all know that in kh1 ventus is no where on DI and that looks like where he was left at the end of bbs, so where he go? either he was nursed to health and went on to find mickey or mickey found him and mickey and yen sid further trains ven in the art of the keyblade so he can battle whatever heartless are created at this time i mean come on, heartless couldnt have just appeared when sora and riku become weilders, so someone have to have had fought them when they came into existence...mind you this is all just my theory....anyway it makes sense to me a little..let me know what ya'll think or if ya'll have better theories i would like to hear them:eek::eek::eek:

Ruran

Flesh by mother, soul by father
Awards
^ Lol I'm sure he wasn't seriouse. Well that's taking into account that they'll make a direct sequel to BbS and they 'usualy' doen't continue side-games like that. I doubt what you state would happen though.

Yuuki

I'm the darkness within the shadows
i cant agree with this since we dont know what happens to ven.
in the trailer ven has lifeless eyes just like kairi did when she lost her heart. it seems ven's heart is the main theme for him and i dont think he'll have it in the end.

Thixy

Hrm. I'm pretty sure the sequel to BBS will be about a young boy, yes...Lets see. His island, you know, where he lives with his two best friends, is going to get destroyed by darkness. Yeah. And like, he'll be on a mission to like find them again, and along the way he'll meet - a bit of a stretch, I know - a duck and a dog, and they'll be like, Hey! You should come with us to find your friends! But really they were just looking for this key that their missing king was going on about and as it turns out, the boy wields for a weapon. Well, along the way, you'll come to discover these monstrous black beasts called, I don't know, something like Heartless, if you will, who will be looking to gather up these hearts. You'll also find that each world you visit has a keyhole that must be sealed or else the darkness will take destroy it.

But that's just my idea. It's a work in progress, but I think it has potential.

shamisen

eric1018

Awards
Traverse Town in 1st District, inside the Moogle S
Hrm. I'm pretty sure the sequel to BBS will be about a young boy, yes...Lets see. His island, you know, where he lives with his two best friends, is going to get destroyed by darkness. Yeah. And like, he'll be on a mission to like find them again, and along the way he'll meet - a bit of a stretch, I know - a duck and a dog, and they'll be like, Hey! You should come with us to find your friends! But really they were just looking for this key that their missing king was going on about and as it turns out, the boy wields for a weapon. Well, along the way, you'll come to discover these monstrous black beasts called, I don't know, something like Heartless, if you will, who will be looking to gather up these hearts. You'll also find that each world you visit has a keyhole that must be sealed or else the darkness will take destroy it.

shamisen

Wow you've got skill. Ever thought entering the video game industry?

hxclifestyles782

shamisen

this fucker stole my idea!

00 Raiser Fan

Yea, I feel like its gonna be a sequel to bbs, during the time Xehanort was an apprentice to ATW...XD

Last edited:

00 Raiser Fan

lol, sorry, I thought the guy never played the game and just claiming stuff...in addition to the ****** stuff...lol
I'll edit...:p

Dowhax

Bronze Member
I can't remember where, but Nomura, I belive, said something about how the next game that's not kh3, will involve the bad guys side of the story or something, I can't quite remember it correctly. But it made me think that we will finally get to know what's happening with all of the org members, and where and when they became nobodies!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back