• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Seven Princesses Question.

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

raycat27_2003

Awards
If this is in the wrong forum, I'm sorry. I didn't know where to put this. How did Maleficent capure Belle?? As far as I'm aware, she was already at Hollow Bastion by the time Sora and co. got there. Is there a scene I missed somewhere??

Antiquity

Put on your courage and fly
Awards
She was captured sometime prior to KH1 starting, hence her eyes being closed in Sora's Awakening. By what Beast said, she was taken from their world when it fell into darkness. That's about all we know on how she got there.

Smile

Codename: D
Awards
Website
www.fanfiction.net
She was captured sometime prior to KH1 starting, hence her eyes being closed in Sora's Awakening. By what Beast said, she was taken from their world when it fell into darkness. That's about all we know on how she got there.

I don't know how much weight the eyes have. Snow White, IIRC, had her eyes closed, but if you go to Deep Jungle and not Wonderland first then you see Snow White captured instead of Alice, as the scene takes place then, but you still need Alice for Wonderland so they had another PoH kidnapped. Timeline wise, it doesn't contradict anything :\ the Disney Villains scene takes place at about the same time as it should've and for all we know, Snow White really could've been kidnapped post Sora's Destati.

Antiquity

Put on your courage and fly
Awards
I don't know how much weight the eyes have. Snow White, IIRC, had her eyes closed, but if you go to Deep Jungle and not Wonderland first then you see Snow White captured instead of Alice, as the scene takes place then, but you still need Alice for Wonderland so they had another PoH kidnapped. Timeline wise, it doesn't contradict anything :\ the Disney Villains scene takes place at about the same time as it should've and for all we know, Snow White really could've been kidnapped post Sora's Destati.

Yeah, then there's those two scenes :I Almost seems like you were meant to play through Wonderland first so you'd see Alice in the Chapel so that Snow White already appeared to be captured. Then the whole closed eye deal would symbolize they were already in Maleficent's custody. I guess if not caught already then about to be caught but then the others...beh. But you're right. Least it didn't do too much.

Awards

Yeah, but Snow White gets captured in BBS, so that contradicts that scene. Story wise, WL is supposed to be beaten before DJ.

WilliamTheWise

Oh right, I can change this....
Website
earltheandroid.tumblr.com
Yeah, but Snow White gets captured in BBS
As of right now, we can't be sure she was in fact captured during BBS. The PoH's will play some role in BBS, but if they are captured by Maleficent during this time point is unknown. But we do know that a character will effect the old hag and inform her about the DTD and the PoHs. This might set the wheels in motion and give her the start to collect the princesses after she takes over Hollow Bastion and has the heartless under her control..

Ventus Air-Man

Wanderer
Awards
Yeah, but Snow White gets captured in BBS, so that contradicts that scene. Story wise, WL is supposed to be beaten before DJ.

Like William the Wise said, we don't actually know this yet. 10years is an awfully long time to be captured and kept. No, she was probably captured sometime before or during KH1.

diogo14

Like William the Wise said, we don't actually know this yet. 10years is an awfully long time to be captured and kept. No, she was probably captured sometime before or during KH1.

In the new trailer we see what it seems to be Land of Departure being engulfed by darkness (maybe that's why we never went to this world in the future? It got destroyed and no one we know has hear about it.. Idk about Mickey though). And we see a heartless sleeping Aurora (one of the fairies says that her heart was taken or something like that). So why wouldn't Maleficent start the abductions now? Snow White was taken, her world was destroyed and no one is there to remember about her? It didn't go faster because Maleficent she can't chase the light and she can't feel the light like TAV can, or whatever, and since the 3 of them disappear after BBS, it would be a pain in the a** to look for 7 pure hearts in the whole universe. It's a guess.

EDIT: Plus, Cinderella was taken with her ball dress.. And the ball happens in BBS... so.. I think it makes sense.

Last edited:

destinykh

The Troll
Awards
Sinking into the light with a heart of pure darkne
10years is an awfully long time to be captured and kept.

Won't stop the writers, or Maleficent for that matter, from pulling it off.

The PoH's will play some role in BBS, but if they are captured by Maleficent during this time point is unknown.

Aurora has been established to have lost her heart by the time Ven arrives to Enchanted Dominion. And then we have Cinderella achiveing her happily ever after, only to be attacked by an Unverse. I believe Prince Phillp kissing Aurora and Cinderella's happy ending are red herrings meant to lull us into a false sense of security before it is established that the Princesses will be captured in BBS.

It didn't go faster because Maleficent she can't chase the light and she can't feel the light like TAV can, or whatever, and since the 3 of them disappear after BBS, it would be a pain in the a** to look for 7 pure hearts in the whole universe. It's a guess.

Maleficent may be able to feel pure light seeing as how she knew Wendy wasn't a PoH, although nothing concrete as of yet. Plus with the events of BBS gone, she only has Heartless at her side to find the PoHs, and yet they are only attracted to darkness, not pure light, so yes, it must have been a major pain for her to search for the Princesses. Hence, a several year gap between the capture of the first few princesses and the last few isn't too unbelievable.

destinykh

The Troll
Awards
The Heartless are attracted to people with a large amount of darkness in their hearts. The Princesses, being filled with light, are not as easy prey since their pure light can hold back the darkness. Hence possibly why Jasmine eluded capture for as long as she did despite the city being ovetaken by Jafar and his Heartless.

Just throwing this out there, see where this takes us. :3

destinykh

The Troll
Awards
The Heartless were described to be attracted to a gazillion different things, amongst which are the Hearts of worlds (NOT just Darkness :\) and people with strong Hearts. XD;

Has it been confirmed though that the Heartless are attracted to hearts of pure light? Are they afraid of it, seeing as how the pure light within Kingdom Hearts destroyed Ansem SOD. And can Heartless actually steal the heart of a PoH?

Hearts of worlds are energy though, while people with strong hearts have both light and darkness with them, making it possible for the Heartless to steal the hearts of Keyblade wielders before the Keyblade can be truly used against them. We know that Heartless are attracted to power, but are they attracted to power which very well might be capable of destroying them completely or at the very least holding them at bay, as demonstrated by the PoH?

Wow, do I sould rhetorical.

Smile

Awards
Website
www.fanfiction.net
Hearts of worlds are energy though

And this was confirmed where?
They never even implied Hearts differed from each other in make-up, save for PoHs which lacked Darkness. So I'd like to know where you pulled that one out of.

while people with strong hearts have both light and darkness with them, making it possible for the Heartless to steal the hearts of Keyblade wielders before the Keyblade can be truly used against them.

And yet, the Heartless devour Worlds as well.
Wonder if any of the bigger and stronger Heartless we met were actually worlds o,o

We know that Heartless are attracted to power, but are they attracted to power which very well might be capable of destroying them completely or at the very least holding them at bay, as demonstrated by the PoH?

They're attracted to power, period, going by KH2.

destinykh

The Troll
Awards
And this was confirmed where?

Ansem Report 5. 'It had a large keyhole, but didn't seem to be locked. So I opened the door. What I saw on the other side mystified me. What was that powerful mass of energy?'

And yet, the Heartless devour Worlds as well.

Because like you said, the hearts of worlds are power.

Wonder if any of the bigger and stronger Heartless we met were actually worlds o,o

Interesting thought. I would like it to be true if the energy of the worlds' hearts are established to be also made up of light and darkness.

They're attracted to power, period, going by KH2.

And yet the Heartless despite having large numbers and being capable of teleporting straight to their target, failed to capture Jasmine for a good while. And also despite the Heartless causing havoc in the worlds by KH1, Wonderland included, Alice is still able to roam freely until she is captured by the Queen of Hearts. Add to the fact that non Heartless were sent to capture the Princesses, i.e. Riku, instead of Maleficent simply ordering the Heartless to do so.

KH2 says that they are attracted to and align with whoever is the strongest. The strongest at controlling them, sure, but the PoH? Whose hearts may very well be able to destroy them simply by being and may or may not be capable of being stolen by them? (although now I need to know whether Heartless are able to steal pure hearts or not to back this up)

Last edited:

Smile

Awards
Website
www.fanfiction.net
Ansem Report 5. 'It had a large keyhole, but didn't seem to be locked. So I opened the door. What I saw on the other side mystified me. What was that powerful mass of energy?'

And yet we have no idea it's truly any different than another Heart, or that what he saw really was the Heart of that world - just that that's what he saw beyond the Door. For all we know, he saw the World's Memories or something.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back