• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Shadow of the Tomb Raider | September 14th

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Reverie

Bronze Member
Awards
Re: Tomb Raider

I really do approve of this reboot, and I can't wait to try this out for myself. :D

For The King

[video=youtube;yxoZgwFkkgY]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yxoZgwFkkgY&feature=related[/video]
I seriously love the music. I love how much work they are putting into this reboot, as much as I loved the past 3 games it seems like Crystal Dynamics are actually giving this game their all now.

keyblademaster73

this games gonna be SSSSSSSSSOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO AWESOME!!! :D i cnt wait to play it!!! XD

haseo47

Awards

I've loved Tomb Raider ever since I can remember. I played all the old computer games (which I can't find anymore D:) I'm so pumped for this though. It's crazy to see how Lara used to look, and with technology now, how much better she can look.
I hope to get this on the day it comes out or atleast in that week.

For The King

So yeah, a small update before E3.

tumblr_m3zw7raJKn1qhy911o1_500.png

tumblr_m3zw7raJKn1qhy911o2_500.png

And some pics from a pre-E3 event:

As promised here are a few more photos from last... | Official Tomb Raider Blog

So pumped for E3, can't wait to see it in action again. Kind of bummed about the delay, but at least it means we might get an even more polished game.

Scotty

PRECIOUS FAIRY VAGINA
Awards

I cry a tear over the delay of this and Infinite. Good god RE6 and GTAV better be good.

KH_ROCKS

I was really looking forward to playing this by the end of the year. I know people usually say "That's good that they're taking their time and not rushing it" but I'm disappointed. Not at the studio, but by not being able to play. Weird, because I've never actually played any of the previous Tomb Raider games. But this one looks pretty amazing.

.Oji

赤いテキスト

[video=youtube;ol_-QGlwRqc]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ol_-QGlwRqc&feature=plcp[/video]

Taochan

Administrator
Staff member
Awards

Get hype.

I'm really looking forward to this reboot and the game looks great, very adrenaline pumping. I hope Lara has some good character development throughout it.

I also thought her line, "I hate tombs", was hilarious.

Zen

Silver Member
Awards

One of the best things out of E3 so far.

Loving the survivalist thing it has going on, using the environment against your enemies, etc. Not to mention that the story so far intrigues me.

Delsan

Killjoy Hillington
Awards

I haven't played the original, but this looks really promising. It actually reminded me of Uncharted.

For The King

It doesn't remind me of Uncharted at all.

New gameplay demo:

Loving how open the training hub is, can't wait to see how open the other hubs are. Loving the horror atmosphere too, this is definitely my most anticipated game of 2013.

.Oji

赤いテキスト

Nvm, For The King posted the video I was about to post. Derp.

I will say that the game looks pretty good, I just wish the voice acting was a bit better.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back