• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Shell Shitake!

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

x-knight

wat is all this shell nonsense.

Jeez lines with shell in them have only been usd a few times in the whole kh franchise and there not even close to giving out any information about wat it all means i mean in final mix when sora defeats the enigmatic man in the cut scene there only a few lines said and one of them happend to be " i am... a mere shell." its hold no information to it just a teaser line to get people guessing .

and now evry one come up with shitake like BFU is riku's shell and BHK is sora's shell diZ is ansem shell.

there is no real proof about about those theories so they can go out the door.

so mi question for today is what the hell does shell mean to you.

Cael

Silver Member
Website
tinyurl.com
The BFU is Riku not his shell. The BHK is not Sora's shell it has been proven many times. DiZ is Ansem's shell, the proof has been posted many times

Waterkeeper

.:KL:. said:
The BFU is Riku not his shell. The BHK is not Sora's shell it has been proven many times. DiZ is Ansem's shell, the proof has been posted many times

Nice job KL, but you're not exactly answering his question. Besides, is it your God-given duty to point out the errors in other people and/or their opinions? KL, you're going on a slight tangent here. The question is, what does a shell mean to you?

And for my answer, just look at Ansem Report XIII. When the heart loses itself to darkness, the flesh is cast off. The body, the flesh cast off, becomes a shell. A shell is a mere fragment of the individual s/he once was, simple memories of who they once were. Some people in reality refer to the human body as a shell for the soul, which shall be cast off when the soul ascends to Heaven/Valhalla/Summerland/whichever you may.

RikuOfDarkness

Thanks, waterkeeper, for clearign that up. I never really knew what all this "Shell" stuff was about.

So, it is my understanding from your post that DiZ is actually Ansem, after losing himself to darkness. This must also imply that Riku is now a shell of his former self? If DiZ is a shell of Ansem, then why doesn't Ansem "possess" him? Why Riku?

KL, the proof you mentioned about DiZ being Ansem's shell, coudl you link me to a post about this perhaps?

Waterkeeper

RikuOfDarkness said:
Thanks, waterkeeper, for clearign that up. I never really knew what all this "Shell" stuff was about.

So, it is my understanding from your post that DiZ is actually Ansem, after losing himself to darkness. This must also imply that Riku is now a shell of his former self? If DiZ is a shell of Ansem, then why doesn't Ansem "possess" him? Why Riku?

KL, the proof you mentioned about DiZ being Ansem's shell, coudl you link me to a post about this perhaps?

No problem. ^^; I think that Riku is a special case...he lost himself to darkness but now he walks the road of twilight, something unprecedented. We do not yet know what this can signify for Riku.

Perhaps Ansem didn't know where DiZ was. Further, I believe that Ansem posessed Riku because the darkness in his heart was strong at the time.

RikuOfDarkness

Yeah, Riku is a special case. I have no idea why that went out my head there XD lol

Did I see somwhere that all teh orgainisation are shells?

Or was that jsut someone's "thoery"?

Angel Shards

I would kill for you <3
Hey, back off from KL. He's...er.... slightly pissed from explaining why the shell theory doesn't apply to BHK, sora, or Riku so many times. Believe me, saying the same thing over and over gets really aggrevating.

Anywho, a shell to me is someone devoid of a Heart, but they still have their bodies (obviously). Because it is only their body they lack emotion and are just...well...empty. They cans till think, as they still have their minds. But, without a Heart, they cannot feel joy, happiness, fear, anger, etc. They just exist. Which leads me to believe.... I don't think all the members of the Organizations are shells.

From the description, I just posted, non of the Organization members in CoM met any of these characteristics. Marluxia was power-bent, and did have feelings. He displayed characteristics of fear and anger. Larxene enjoyed other peoples' pain, which is an emotion/feeling/whatever. Also, when she "died" she didn't want to go. Same with Vexen, when Axel killed him he pleaded with Axel to allow him to live. If he was just a shell without a Heart, why would he care? Axel is full of emotion, if you ask me. He enjoys toying with people, is somewhat of a hot-head, can be laid back, etc.

I don't know. Shoot me down now.

Waterkeeper

RikuOfDarkness said:
Yeah, Riku is a special case. I have no idea why that went out my head there XD lol

Did I see somwhere that all teh orgainisation are shells?

Or was that jsut someone's "thoery"?

For all we know, this may be true. However we have yet to find out...but it makes sense. Apparently, DiZ is the shell of Ansem. Wouldn't it make sense to inceptuate (is that even a word?) a group, The Organization, of other shells? Besides Riku and Mickey, of course...but then again, Riku IS a special case as we've mentioned.

EDIT: I just read Keyblade Shards' post, and I completely agree. I overlooked the fact that The Org. members had feelings...

Cael

Silver Member
Website
tinyurl.com
o.o;; *looks for the DiZ is Ansem theory*I have to go now so I can't find the post now...sorry

Anyway while I am doing that.

A shell to me is the body and soul of a person who lost their heart to darkness or a heartless. And if you take this up in real terms, when your heart fails, it is believed your soul leaves the body and goes to heaven or hell. Since the heart and soul are gone the body is incapitable of living in any form. It's dead. Taken into KH perspective: If you lose your heart, your body relies on your soul to live/move/etc.

UsagiOkami

The Random Rabbit
Noting that sanity is a point of view... Mine is s
i think that a shell is someone without a heart who chooses to be not bad but not good, they are nuetral! at least that's what i think, i'm not one for indepth explainations. and i don't fully recal but KL will probably say when he gets back, phrases from other members of the orginization, that is generally it, but i don't memorize everything i read:D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back