• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Shining Star, Blazing Time (Challenge To All RPers. Read)(Sign Ups and OoC)

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

nate_shuuya29

Bronze Member
=] here it is!!! have fun! http://forums.khinsider.com/original-roleplays/149537-shining-star-blazing-time-ic.html#post5070216

oh, and here is my Tavi, well part of it.

Name: Octavian Roshen (Tavi)

Personality: Tavi is a smart guy, he is funny and a ladies man. He probably has a lot of bastard children, but he has no clue what to do about it. He tries to be nice, and really is in his heart, but he can't show weakness. In public he seems kind of cold, his people respect him, cause he came from where they were. He loves to learn and find out about all sorts of new things.

Appearance: Tavi is about 6'1", he looks alot younger then he really is, and a lot of the time he gets made fun of it. Sometimes people disrespect him for his lack of size and young looking age. He isn't buff or uber strong, but his body makes him fast and limber. He doesn't like making himself stand out in a crowd, so he wears natural clothes in public, and wears a flexible suit of armor. His hair is a darkish borwn, and his eyes a bright green.

Magics: Tavi’s magic is derived from the cosmic energies in between dimensions. He has the power to control the dimension around him. He can pull himself out of this dimension, and into another. He can create portals into different dimensions or even the same. He can create little balls, which will suck everything around into a new dimension. He can create dimensional holes that can rip people from their ground. He can create small slivers of the dimensional holes and use like a blade.

Weapons: Tavi carries with him, a double sword, with a black blade on each end, the hilt wrapped in red in the center, the blades are set in to a socket, which allows the blades to rotate. The blades are about 2 feet each, which makes the whole weapon, about 5 feet, allowing Tavi to use it with one hand, though he rarely does that, unless he is fighting a lot of people, or a strong enemy.

His second weapon, is his regular katana. It looks and is a regular Katana, strengthened by magic from a wizard, to the point of unbreakability. When he is stressing in a fight, Tavi always uses this weapon. He is faster using both weapons.
[FONT=&quot]He also carries an assortment of daggers, and has been known to carry a bow and arrow, or even shuriken.

Mastered weapons: His double bladed sword

[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]
Territories Name: Roshicksen

Territories Location: On top of a plateau in the Desert, His fortress is huge and the walls tower huge above everyone. He has the high ground and can defend against any defender.

[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot] [/FONT]

Last edited:

SwagStarIV

I just logged in... And got so many trophies
Awards
I want him to be in his 20's... can he be like 29... please!!!! and i don't want to make the Clarion Empire ruler... I don't think i can make a good enough temp but i am making another Outlaw/Merc is that fine?

Can i post now?

Last edited:

nate_shuuya29

Bronze Member
oh, well 29 is fine, or whatever, 22 is even ok, but i don't like the idea of the general being a mercenary, the general is pretty much the ruler.

The Clarion Emperor is not on this planet. He does not exist for all you know. He will not be a playable character, the general has to be wise and strong since he is the leader of the Clarion empire on this planet. So no 29 will not work for a general, but he can be a lieutenant or a semi high ranking one. Yeah, thats fine. and post when you like.

And i think i will make the Clarion General, cause i am getting some ideas. =]

Hazen Gregory

doWnloAd ProgoNOSKES 99% cOMplETeD
Awards
Website
www.facebook.com
I see people go IN on their personas but then the character doesn't act like it.

Its a prudent template, but I could have sworn their were no more wizards. Also if there are I'd be wary of accepting this template.

Yet another ultra vague list of forces. Almost as bad as you described em in my rp. Only in that case you put some things down and your powers are on a constant vatsly different lol.

I also might make a third character. I'm into three these days.

SwagStarIV

I just logged in... And got so many trophies
Awards
hahaha i didn't go into as much detail as i should have in your rp hahaha I mean i said think of it as an Avatar type thing, and you know he can't control lightning metal and ice... I think its ok...

nate_shuuya29

Bronze Member
its completely.. well not bad, but not right for this one. Humans are the only intelligent enough beings. normal animals are smart, but not like narnia smart. i'm sorry. and the magic, well it's based kinda iffy, and yes, for right now we have enough wizards, maybe later on you can have another, but it can't be an animal.

Shinra

Banned
Awards
posted... and I dare say that my RPing skills have gotten really good

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back