• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Shining Star, Blazing Time (Challenge To All RPers. Read)(Sign Ups and OoC)

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Shinra

Banned
Awards
Hey Ubi Ty, I plan on retrying that dragoon RP again later this summer...

Shinra

Banned
Awards
well I'm better than I used to be so maybe I'll bring it back so if I did would you join?

nate_shuuya29

Bronze Member
i realize that i did say that, but animals are not smart enough to stand and dress like humans. There are few who can talk, but most can't and i totally forgot about wizards in general. The character is good though. Maybe if you want you can bring it in later. I'm thinking of adding a twist in. lol. =] and i've gotta work on my post and the general Temp. T.T jesus i'm busy,.

nate_shuuya29

Bronze Member
haha, dude, when my general and his army are done, well, lets say, compared to The Clarion army, Tavi's is tiny... like miniscule, =] and every single one of them has a special power. =] and my general is fairly special, but there is also gonna be something else that's gonna happen. soon. =]

Hazen Gregory

doWnloAd ProgoNOSKES 99% cOMplETeD
Awards
Website
www.facebook.com
I'm amused. Seriously. The only reason any of what you are saying holds precedence is because you made the rp. It happens often. People post there is an event made by said rp maker and suddenly people are powerless against the random hordes of goons that show up. Blah blah.

As if your general is REALLY somebody I'm worried about or HIS goons with made up forces since they are all different. Hopefully this is more fun than predictable.

You proceeded to do me damn dirty with your post. Now I'll merely do the same.

nate_shuuya29

Bronze Member
it's fun to post dirty. lol. well i'm sorry Tavi, lol. i really am. i didn't realize i power played that much, i'll go back if you like and change somethings. i didn't realize i pped that much. Oh. and when i say that the Clarion empire is huge i mean huge. Right now, Zero Ark and all of these territories is on one continent, every other continent on the planet is taken over by the Clarion Empire.

Frankly Zero Ark and the whole Continent isn't that big. it's kinda about the size of the US alone, where as the Clarion Empire controls the rest. Their army is so big, well, it's just absolutely huge. And Everyone is gonna need to work together. Well Reforge and Tavi, even though it will be hard.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back