• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Should I buy Gears of Wars for PC or XBOX 360?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Erlix

I am gonna get gears of wars soon but i don't know for wich system i should buy it?

Crimson Jazz

You ain't got no YEEZY!?!
Gears of War for the 360 is probably more cheaper than Gears of War for the PC, since it was out longer than the PC version.

Lol, but who buys Gears 1 when Gears 2 is already out?

Erlix

Gears of War for the 360 is probably more cheaper than Gears of War for the PC, since it was out longer than the PC version.

Lol, but who buys Gears 1 when Gears 2 is already out?

I am probably gonna buy the 2 of them but im buying the first one to know the story.

[Strykr]

If you want it for PC, try aiming for meeting all requirements for high detail and that.

And if one is cheaper than the other, go for that version.

S

Shadow Soldier

Incorrect, in many ways.

Umm no, it really isn't. For first person shooters, nothing beats a mouse and keyboard. For graphics, it depends if you have high enough video card. And HD and all that crap.

Also, PC games are usually expensive than console titles at launch, so I can't see the PC version being too expensive now.

Byronic Hero

Resonance of Darkness
Awards
Umm no, it really isn't. For first person shooters, nothing beats a mouse and keyboard. For graphics, it depends if you have high enough video card. And HD and all that crap.

Also, PC games are usually expensive than console titles at launch, so I can't see the PC version being too expensive now.

I thought he was speaking in general. My fault. I've never played any type of PC game in my life, so I cant really compare.

Silh

Slippery People
Awards
If you want more content, get the PC version.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back