• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Should I..........

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

shadowsora1222

i wanna kno if i should pre-order kh2 and if so is there a way 2 get it on exactly the 28th and not the 30th and does any1 kno the best deal?

XIIIth_Knight

Banned
dont preorder, reserve it on a store personally, is better and you'll get it faster than preorder

Vin

Bronze Member
if you are thinking on buying the specal edition strategy guide go to walmart .com and type it in its only $18

XIIIth_Knight

Banned
but seriously if you want to get the game as fast as possible you should reserve it on gamestop or some store like that

XIIIth_Knight

Banned
isnt that reserve, reserve as you put money on the game on a store and preorder is through a website and get it by mail?

Onite

im not preordering or reserving, so......................when will i get my copy?

overdrive

Orienter
Well, then you have to either get to the store early cause it will probably be sold out or you can wait for a couple of days and then buy it when they have it again.

Onite

ok then ill go when the store opens......being homeschooled kicks ass (trying not to brag) :p

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back