• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Should Sephiroth return in KH3?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

Should Sephiroth return in KH3?

• Total voters
  • This poll will close: .
Status
Not open for further replies.

-Roxas-

Kawaiikousuke said:
^^But then..Kadaj would have to get the Mother thing (Jenova)..and thats not in KH(but it got there)..and Seph is so there would be two..and @__@..my haed...No more Seph for me..

Seph Should leave Sora alone..and stop getting his A** kicked by a giant key..lol
i guess your right.too much sephiroths......now i got a headache........

Sir Jecht

Pro Assassino Attivista
Awards
Sion Suncrest said:
ZOMG, anyone! Anyone BUT Sephiroth! Kuja was always cool! Even Kefka!! Just please dont make KH3's bosses cliche'!
THANK YOU..GOD...Someone gets it..Seph needs to go...WE HAVE LIKE 1000 OTHER PEOPLE WE COULD CHOOSE..but NOOOOO....WE WANT A A DUDE WITH A LONG A** SWORD AND MOTHER ISSUSE TO FIGHT..ahhhhhhh...I'm ok..lol

Sion Suncrest

Website
www.invisionplus.net
Yeah, I'm not backing down either. At this point if Sephiroth comes back again. Its like, " Didnt we kill you, like twice already? " I dont mind seeing Cloud again and if they explain what happened. But as for Sephiroth being a boss or even really being ALIVE in the game. Thats a no no. And Nomura is a genius so hopefully it wont be happening.

Sir Jecht

Pro Assassino Attivista
Awards
Sion Suncrest said:
Yeah, I'm not backing down either. At this point if Sephiroth comes back again. Its like, " Didnt we kill you, like twice already? " I dont mind seeing Cloud again and if they explain what happened. But as for Sephiroth being a boss or even really being ALIVE in the game. Thats a no no. And Nomura is a genius so hopefully it wont be happening.
Once again you understand...XD...People get over your Seph..he needs to go home...I'm tired of fighting him and hearing One-Winged Angel..in every game..AHHH...We should get Kuja..cuz he's crazy..and a girly-man..lol

Sir Jecht

Pro Assassino Attivista
Awards
^o^yeah (i forgot to put Trance)..Kuja..is awesome..for being a girly man...I would also like to fight a summon...like Bahamut...or Ifrit..that would own..lol..His music is cool too(kuja's)

Kairi's Heart

I Love Axel!!!!
Kawaiikousuke said:
^^Kairi's Heart...>_>..You have just lost your "I GET TO LIVE" life line..XD..I still say No..Seph..give up already..GOD

Hey!! So what if I want Sephiroth back, that doesn't mean Kuja can't be in it either!! Sure i want Kuja in it, but do we have to sacrifice Sephiroth??

Sir Jecht

Pro Assassino Attivista
Awards
Kairi's Heart said:
Hey!! So what if I want Sephiroth back, that doesn't mean Kuja can't be in it either!! Sure i want Kuja in it, but do we have to sacrifice Sephiroth??
>_>Damnit I forgot to kill you..lol..Cuz..He needs to leave Sora alone..how many times does he have to get his A** kicked before he realizes that he cant win...its like Sora is Cloud's son..and Seph just keeps trying to kill him and its not working SO STOP!!!....and plus..we need a new boss..

Kuja Ftw..^o^..or anyone else expect Seph..lol

Xell

Wait, wut?
No, he should not return! We need a new villain.. KUJA!!! -_- Ultimecia... SEYMOUR!! (Begins to drool)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back