• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Should Sephiroth return in KH3?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

Should Sephiroth return in KH3?

• Total voters
  • This poll will close: .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Sir Jecht

Pro Assassino Attivista
Awards
No I mean..like where would we fight them..and would it affect the story..like in KH2(kinda)...I would love to fight them...all..KH BATTLE ROYALE....HAHAHA..just the fight itself takes like 5 hrs..JK..XD

Sion Suncrest

Website
www.invisionplus.net
I actually wouldnt be as suprised if KH3 decided to take more of a Final Fantasy than disney approach. Just because FF hasnt gotten nearly as much love in the Kingdom Hearts series, and its only half themed disney. The graphics really look way too realistic for disney as of late anyways. I'm not saying trash the disney elements cuz thats what makes it fun for all ages. But I'm just thinking up of random features y'know?

Sir Jecht

Pro Assassino Attivista
Awards
Yeah..I understand...I think KH3 will look like the intro..cuz it can be done..and if its not Nomura will die..>_>JK....I'm still thinking about my Battle royale...just the ultimate battle ever..XD...

Trying to stay on topic:..I VETO SEPH..RE-ENTERING KH..that means NO..XD

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back