• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Silver head guy is antagonist of coded and secret boss of BbS

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Xion14

That may be true, BUT we didn't see Vanitas' face until AFTER Ven connected to Sora.

SPOILER QUESTION!!!!

Loke...if that's true how come I've seen footage of Aqua fighting Vanitas and he looks like Ven?

damnit i'm sorry i thought someone already posted when i sent this one out Sorry for the double posting i'm sorry!

CrimsonSquall

But it has to deal with terra or xehanort because of the bands on his arms though right? Unless Riku found some of his own and went into training and looks like that in KH3

Xion14

It does. There's many of us waiting for the last episode of Coded, because Nomura says Coded should basically be played alongside or was it before you play Birth By Sleep? I can't remember...blah!!!

Swordsaint

Xion, that's very likely after Vanitas and Ventus REconnected. Aqua fights Ventas/Venitus while Ventus fights Vanitas in his Dive in to Heart.

The final episode of Coded, should be played AFTER BBS.

Xion14

Xion, that's very likely after Vanitas and Ventus REconnected. Aqua fights Ventas/Venitus while Ventus fights Vanitas in his Dive in to Heart.

Ah okay! Thank you. I knew that these fights take place I've seen them but like everyone else I keep forgetting a bit here and there after i consume it. Thank you again :)

On a side note, I just love how everyone is now going back through every little thing that has been said by Xehanort's counterparts. XD everyone is second guessing everything now. *shrugs*

Girl'e

So then maybe coded has the final piece to figure this out. Or at least a better idea of what's going on.

Xion14

Kentsu13

Xion14

Your welcome I'm actually happy I did something and found something that is helping people out! It helped me out :D

Z

Zulkir

So we know what happens to TAV..Ansem, Eraqus, Xehanort.

We even have a solid idea of what happens next.

All that is left is that damn..secret boss, argh!

Xion14

Can someone explain to me what exactly is the secret boss? How do we know there's a secret boss? Is it like the secret ending videos that have happened for all our other KH games?

Fabala011

Can someone explain to me what exactly is the secret boss? How do we know there's a secret boss? Is it like the secret ending videos that have happened for all our other KH games?

A secret boss is exactly what it sounds like: a boss enemy which is difficult to find, and typically even more difficult to beat.

The Lingering Sentiment/Spirit was the secret boss of KH2:FM+, and Nomura has stated in an interview that BbS would also feature a secret boss.

So, as for who exactly the secret boss is, we don't know yet...maybe someone in Japan does at this point, but until they tell YouTube about it, we'll be left in the dark. My bets are, like the OP of this thread's are, on the mystery silver-haired Rikunort wannabe Terra hallucinates about.

EDIT: Found some music which is supposedly the "secret boss" music, but we'll wait and see. Sounds awesome, anyway, like Fate of the Unknown + Destati + 13th Struggle or one of the other Organization themes.

EDIT AGAIN: I'm an idiot. Here's the link: YouTube - kingdom Hearts Birth By Sleep OST - Secret Boss Track "Fragments of Sorrow"

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back