• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Silver head guy is antagonist of coded and secret boss of BbS

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Suzuku

Nomura obviously put an emphasis on him the two times he was shown in the game and kept his face hidden for a reason. He's probably the antagonist of coded and the next KH game, and also probably the secret boss we'll have to fight in BbS

Samhain

Bronze Member
xehanort!

woohoooo

only thing is xehanort the apprentice and this guy have different length on the hair style on the back of the head

Swordsaint

Pics just for more reference.

ONE THING, I did see, was that PERSONALLY it looked like Saix or Isa, not anyone with the Ansem/Xehanort factor.

Ehres

` dragon dance
Awards
Wasn't the whole Riku/Silver-Haired-Guy just like a foreshadowing of the future? Riku's future, I mean. About being used by Ansem SoD.

Girl'e

More like a shorter haired Xemnas. And he's somewhat shorter than teen Riku too.

Yuuki

I'm the darkness within the shadows
they show him two times?
i only saw the part where his in destiny islands o_O
where else was he seen?

Samhain

Bronze Member
Inconceivable, because the guy's hair is longer than Xemnas.
But xehanort's hair is shorter than xemnas so how can it be him? im so freaking confused.

can xehanort get that length of hair in a year? he came back at the end of kh2 so maybe

Samhain

Bronze Member
wait no. thats xehanort!
im positive thats xehanort. for 1 thing riku/xehanort's heartless doesnt have the 2 little hairs at the edge falling off.

aba449d1d07380_full.jpg

xemnas has it.
xemnas.jpg

but the hair going down is way more messier and it doesnt go down in 1 spot like this guy does. his messy hair goes in all type of directions in the back.

xehanort's
kh2fm_86.png

looks more like xehanort

Girl'e

A blend of both then? God damn it! I'm starting have a headache.

Is it possible for Riku to mix with his darkness or something?

Samhain

Bronze Member
well when we see riku in the secret ending it takes place 1 year after kh2 and he still looks the same.

im positive thats xehanort. he has those 2 little hairs falling off the edge neatly like this guy does when he turns. xemnas though as i showed you has it more than 2 bangs or w/e

Kentsu13

ya its deff terranort bc of that spike at the top terra also has it jsut watch the opening theres a few scenes were we see terras back and its similar

Samhain

Bronze Member
its not terranort

terranort and xehanort the apprentice are the same person but their hair length is different.

Lukar

Wait... Xehanort comes back in KH2? I NEVER saw that, but that's what someone said.

Samhain

Bronze Member
xehanort the apprentice comes back at the end of kh2. we dont see it but we know. its been said by nomura so his hair might have grown to that length in 1 year

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back