• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

small disapointment

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

neoridge

Website
www.freewebs.com
i com i thought all the cut sceens should have been in cg (computer gafical animation) format because the story would have rolled better and would have been more entertaining comments any one

L

l_neiman

While I agree with you that more CG would've been nice, the small capacity of a GBA cartridge certainly wouldn't have been able to hold many more CG scenes... As far as I know there are only 3: the beginning of Sora's story, the end of Sora's story, and the end of Reverse Rebirth. I think there's also one super short one in the middle of Sora's story, but that's about it. Since we're dealing with a game that is so much smaller than the original Kingdom Hearts I think they preferred having only a few good CG scenes and focus more on having a solid game, which I think they did.

Coffee Lover

Bronze Member
Awards
The only disappointment to me in COM . . . was the voices. I mean, I heard Simple and Clean clearly during the credits, but during the FMV, all I saw was words, I wanted to hear Sora's voice.:confused:

Trigger

R.O.C.K. ON
Website
www.whatthefuckiswrongwithyou.com
Lol, words would have been good, but i didnt miss them. The only reason we had CG scenes to begin with was because of a new chip square( or nintendo, dont remember right now) to enhance or comress...man I 4got. But anyway even with that chip the GBA still has its limits. You were corrtect Neiman. There was the begining for Sora, in the middle when the charm gets knocked out of his hand, and i think one where the charm tunrs back into kairis, Soras ending, and Rikus ending. The only other game that ive seen with 3D tpe graphics is, i think it was mario pinball or something, those shots looked like they belonged in the game cube.

robd321

I argee that the no voice-over is a big dissapointed. The GBA could handle the cinematic to well. It was kind of shaky.

T

theandroid01

well i didnt expect it to be super smooth and clean...the GBA is MEANT for pixels and stuff, not full blooded CGI.
overall, im happy with the CGI graphcs in it.

O

omnislasher_VII

CoM = best GBA game ever.

You can't expect that much from a little bit of plastic and a few chips. Mmm... chips...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back