• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Small question...

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

sorablader

if there`s a kh3 (hope that happends) would youlike to see sora, riku, an kairi again or do youwish to see other characters. I would like to see sora riku and kairi again. other thing that would be cool would be having to choose two teams
mickey, donald and goofy, and sora, riku and kairi woldnt it be cool?:D

Bumja

Yippee Ki Yay, mofo
Website
www.myspace.com
i'd like donald and goofy to like, get out of sora's party and go in mickeys. since kairi got a keyblade (suposedly) sora, riku, and kairi can be a team, YAY!! like u said.

although i would like to see other carachtors (TOTALLY spelt that rong(spelled rong wrong too(lol))) like maybe an organization, but heartless!!! that would be kool too. wat do you guys think

sorablader

another thing cool could be that when you enter twilight town (hope it returns) you become roxas you know since roxas is still in sora.:) thatt would be cool to.

Bumja

Yippee Ki Yay, mofo
Website
www.myspace.com
sorablader said:
another thing cool could be that when you enter twilight town (hope it returns) you become roxas you know since roxas is still in sora.:) thatt would be cool to.

sadly i dont think its gonna return :( . look wat happened to traverse town. but since it has a better plot, maybe it'll return. i hope it does (it better)!!

I

The Show Must Go On
what if in kh3 there is no more sora? they should just get some new characters. sora's too-niceness is getting played out

Kairi's Heart

I Love Axel!!!!
Yea definately, I wouldn't want to play as anyone else BUT Sora. Kindom Hearts is Sora's story, so why would I want to play as someone else? It definately would be the awesomeness if Riku and Kairi were in your part and Donald and Goofy went into Mickey's and for some events you could play as Mickey. Or even be able to chose WHO you want to play as in the beginning of each world.

BlaZinbritt11588

i want a new story, with new characters for a change. the whole sora-heartless-light-dark thing is getting played out and wack

soul of riku

they could make 2 seperate storys like in com and have u be sora, riku, and kairi in 1 and micky donald and goofy be a unlockable story after u beat the 1st.

Kairi's Heart

I Love Axel!!!!
soul of riku said:
they could make 2 seperate storys like in com and have u be sora, riku, and kairi in 1 and micky donald and goofy be a unlockable story after u beat the 1st.

That would be cool! Like you play the game as Sora Kairi and Riku. Then after you beat it, you get to play the whole game over again from Mickey's, Donald's, and Goofy's point of view. That would be interesting :D Or even if you could play the game from the antagonist's point of view (whoever that will be)

Oh and trinitysora, please don't spam. I have seen you do it in other threads and it is just stupid. Please stop.

Santuary

Sora, Riku and Kairi agein, except you get to play as either of them. Oh and Donald, Goofy, King Mickey, Roxas and at least just one new charecter.

The Conquerer

The Bloody Warrior
Awards
Of course. I would love to see the original cast back. Sora was a very good main character and I am sure that Nomura would not change that at all. Heck Kingdom Hearts is Sora's story anyway. So Sora would always have a place for main character in the Kingdom Hearts's series.

Aucune Raison

DARLING SO THERE YOU ARE
Without Sora, Kingdom Hearts wouldn't be Kingdom Hearts. It would be Final Fantasy, but with some random Disney characters.
And I too agree with you trinitysora.
hiojkghomghokmghkmm...................!!!!!!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back