• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

*sneaks in through the back door*

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

Nine-Tailed Fox

?˖✧ Army of One ✧˖?
Awards
Website
sailorstar-fox.livejournal.com
...anybody still remember me? anybody-? *crickets* ;-;

Haha well it's been a while~ I'm not sure how long i'll be able to stick around but! Yo!~ o/

xZoIaMq.jpg

(on a side note my art thread is basically a year old now-- i'd like to revive it, but do I need to make a new one or-?)

Chuman

Dad of Boy
Awards
i don't remember who you are exactly but your name is hella familiar, welcome back.

i was known as square enicks, the scientist, chihuahuaman.

KingdomKey

Queen
Awards
Welcome back! Your username is familiar to me as well. :) We haven't met before though. lol. As for your question about your art thread, you can revive it, if you like. A lot of forum members that return from long periods of time usually do instead of making a new one.

Taochan

Administrator
Staff member
Awards
Oh wow. Hey! I just remember you always being really nice and winning the Halloween costume contest. xD

Chuman

Dad of Boy
Awards
Oh wow. Hey! I just remember you always being really nice and winning the Halloween costume contest. xD

ooooooooh shit yeah!

you dressed up as the trainer from pokemon diamond and pearl right?

Nine-Tailed Fox

?˖✧ Army of One ✧˖?
Awards
Website
i don't remember who you are exactly but your name is hella familiar, welcome back.

i was known as square enicks, the scientist, chihuahuaman.

dude pls. i know who you are. even knowing of your previous names, how could i ever forget anyone with the name 'chihuahuaman'? xD

Welcome back! Your username is familiar to me as well. :) We haven't met before though. lol. As for your question about your art thread, you can revive it, if you like. A lot of forum members that return from long periods of time usually do instead of making a new one.

Yo thanks!~ Though we didn't talk, I actually remember seeing you around when you were still a bronze member haha. :'D Ahh sweet! I'll do that then~ The staff has changed out so often over the many years that sometimes it'd be ok to revive an old thread, and other times it'd be like *insta ban*...ok well maybe not going that far lol. I see so many old friends on staff now tho, it's kinda odd but nice haha.

(nice aiz avvy btw~)

Ahh Taochan-! :'D Ye! I could say the same for you-- we only talked once or twice if memory serves (though I saw you around often), but I just remember you being really nice/friendly. xD Good to see you're still around!~ (and an admin no less LOL)

ooooooooh shit yeah!

you dressed up as the trainer from pokemon diamond and pearl right?

Clooooose~ ;D It was the female trainer from Black and White, but i'll still give you the point-! That was my second costume contest...in which I just barely came in second to a lego man, if memory serves. (how can you even beat that?!)

The first khi costume contest on here, I won by wearing my KH2 Kairi cosplay-- tbh I wasn't really trying/expecting to win, but people apparently voted not only on the cosplay...I also got votes solely for my 'cool looking witch hat' (a hat i obtained from the halloween party at disney only moments before) pffFt.

Last edited:

Chuman

Dad of Boy
Awards
lmao whoops. i messed up my pokemon games but thanks for excusing me and my poor memory lol

hmu sometime, you got facebook messenger?

Nine-Tailed Fox

?˖✧ Army of One ✧˖?
Awards
Website
lmao whoops. i messed up my pokemon games but thanks for excusing me and my poor memory lol

hmu sometime, you got facebook messenger?

You were so close though-! haha

I do! However, I uh, don't get on there too often as of late eheh. ;; (feel free to add me anyway if you'd like-!)
fb However, if you use twitter or tumblr, i check those much more often, and both have a chat function as well now! (links to both in sig!) A shame that AIM is gone. ;-; Skype is just a pain because it works when it feels like it lol.

Chuman

Dad of Boy
Awards
well if you're looking for a follower on tumblr, just message me thru my account in my sig lol. its a bit shitposty so you may not want to follow me back haha

Nine-Tailed Fox

?˖✧ Army of One ✧˖?
Awards
Website
sorry about the late reply guys; been pretty busy eheh ;;;

I remember you :D I hope you're doing well :)

Could it possibly be-? Rixam/Mari?! :eek: /hugs/ Ahhh i've been alright-! It's been ages, it's really nice to see you around! I hope you're doing well!~ (づ。◕‿‿◕。)づ ♥

I remember you too! Welcome~ =3

yooo and i totally remember you! :'D haha~ thanks for the warm welcome! <3

Rix

:)
Awards

Could it possibly be-? Rixam/Mari?! :eek: /hugs/ Ahhh i've been alright-! It's been ages, it's really nice to see you around! I hope you're doing well!~ (づ。◕‿‿◕。)づ ♥
Yes, it's me :) I'm doing fine, thanks :) I'm not really active here anymore, but I'm still here every now and then :)

Back