• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

snow white instead of alice

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

skilled keyblada

i dunno if anybody noticed but i decided to do this outta curiosity.
usually ppl beat alice in wonderland followed by tarzan, this time i beat tarzan first.
and usually with the cutscene of maleficent etc talking she says the princesses are falling into our hands one by one and alice is there but if u beat tarzan first its snow white.
just thought id let u know ;)

Hanatori

I will BUUURN MY DREAAAAD
Website
tsuikai.deviantart.com
Yes, this is slightly old. There was a huge fuss about the changed cutscenes... whether they were authentic or not, but it made sense... You haven't met Alice at this point so just in case you beat the Tarzan world first, they stuck that in so the story would flow.

The M.C.

JTTW
yeah there was something like that before, something about the mostruo, neverland, and atlantica world order.

Cael

Silver Member
Website
tinyurl.com
skilled keyblada said:
i dunno if anybody noticed but i decided to do this outta curiosity.
usually ppl beat alice in wonderland followed by tarzan, this time i beat tarzan first.
and usually with the cutscene of maleficent etc talking she says the princesses are falling into our hands one by one and alice is there but if u beat tarzan first its snow white.
just thought id let u know ;)

OMFG! I NEVER knew about this! AWESOME discovery! Thank you for telling the world! I am giving you a rep point. Thank you for being the first to tell us! GREAT JOB!

Cael

Silver Member
Website
tinyurl.com
Engulfed said:
<cough cough cough>
Skilled, ignore the n00b. Not many peeps have personally find this, so consider yourself lucky ^_^

Lucky? Don't listen to this retard. A LOT of people have found this. Like a LOT of people have beaten cloud and a LOT of people have beaten Leon and gotten "alternate scenes."

He is a n00b and trying to make you join his retarded cult of n00bs.

Enjoy the playing the game. Don't make it a retarded job >_>

---------------------------------------------------------

And zomg R.O.X.A.S. is so great it doesn't even know about the first alternate scene. I spit on your Org. >_>

Cael

Silver Member
Website
tinyurl.com
Then learn how to tell the difference.

And I'm not giving him any.

Listen to your parents and do click on links from strangers.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back